“You can stare at me, you are the only one rightful to do it” i said while one side of my lips curved upwards, and glared at her, her sight at me was clearly giving signals of annoyance. Slowly the rain started to fall faster and faster. “This is too much to take, you will catch a cold, come inside the house.” i said while showing concern to her, “ohh me in this house, in your dreams” she said while replying in a not soft tone. 

With eyes still stuck on the road with water flowing towards the drainage, the sound of footsteps in water can not be heard clearly, I moved my hand towards her arm to hold her, to talk to her while making her face me. 

“Don’t touch me” she said firmly but I didn't hold my hands back to me but held her arms with them, “don’t touch me I said” she again said in a hightone and removed my hands from hers while pushing them. 

“You don’t have to stand here just go away, I will go back to my place once it will stop raining” she said strictly, I heard that and argued nothing because she already is short tempered and is angry anyways. I stood up there opposite to her while staring straight at her with my hands slid into my pockets again. 

“I said you don’t have to be here, I will go when it stops.” She said again after a while as she glared at me for a second and found that I am not even moving my eye balls from her to anywhere.

Slowly the time is passing near when the sun will rise and the sunshine will bring the atmosphere to the level. The rain didn’t stop the whole night, they stood still the whole night. But as soon as the rain stopped and the sunshine came, “I am off” she just said this while not even looking at him. 

As soon as she picked up my leg to take off from there, He feel down in front of her, unconsciously.  “Ohh…. ohh my god, what happened to him.” she said while in shock and bent down and sat beside him on her feet balancing her.

Shaking him to wake him up but he is not even opening his eyes, “ohh god what should I do?” she said while making a helpless face sitting beside him.

“Please god help me” she held his hand from his arm to take him on her shoulders to balance him walking in there, while putting his hand onto her shoulder he became disbalanced and about to fall again but thankfully she managed to hold him back. 

“God please help him wake up, I am feeling guilty for his condition but who told him to stand there in this much heavy rain” she babbled while making a sad face. People standing in the hall were shocked after seeing that his fiance is taking him home while he is unconscious.

They take him from her and take him to his room. She also headed with them to his room, called the doctor. “Doctor is coming, please don’t worry.” one of those boys informed her. “Till then please freshen up, you are all wet…” he said while looking onto her with these wet clothes, he hadn't finished his sentence yet and she said while cutting him in between, “no please I am okay with t….th…this” she sneezed twice. “I will send a maid with some clothes here.” he said and they moved out of the room while leaving both of them alone. 

“Here…huh? Is there no other room for guests in this big house?” she babbled again while sauntaring in the room from the door side to the window side, looking at Taehyung with pity. 

“How can he be so w…w…we…weak” she sneezed again thrice while saying this. “Ohh Y/n shut up, you are also not so strong look at yourself you are sneezing continuously.” she said to herself while putting a napkin on her nose. 

Door knocked, I walked to the door to open it, I saw a maid standing withholding a white shirt and dark blue denim jeans and a same matched denim jacket with a soft white hair towel and a white after bath gown. 

She asked, “where should I put this madam?” Before I reply to her question I countered, “is there any other room to freshen up?” again before she could say something I said, “because this is your master’s room so how can I stay here and freshen up.” 

“No madam, there is no other room for you.” she said while looking into the room and not to her. I saw her looking into the room so I turned immediately. But I found nothing but just Taehyung sleeping on the bed unconsciously. 

She handed over the things to me and went away. As soon as I closed the door, another knock was heard, I put down the clothes on the bed as it was the nearest thing I could reach, I walked to the door and opened it, it was the doctor and that butler of his. 

They came in and moved towards Taehyung, I moved towards the window to ignore him, I was glancing at him with cross eyes second after second. 

“Madam…” the doctor pronounced, I turned to him and found that he was looking for me. I walked towards them and asked, “yes?” he said, “there is nothing to worry about, it was just he is unconscious, may I know if he got wet in rain?” I said nothing but just stared at taehyung, then the doctor said, “if yes, then please give this medicine to your husband, he will be fine soon, don’t worry.” while writing a prescription.

After hearing the sentence I looked at the doctor  in a major shock, but when he turned his face to me I was looking normal. He gave the prescription to that butler standing there. 

The butler himself closed the door and left. I took the after bath gown from the bed while staring at him with a peek and uttering, “your husband… huh? My husband, my foot, idiots.” while my clothes were still there, and went to the bathroom. 

The big zakozi in front of my eyes and a shower booth in a corner aside, the mirror as soon as we leave the shower booth. I took a hot shower 🚿 and wore the soft white gown. While tying the ribbon, I came out of the bathroom. 

With the wet hair I bent a little to take a towel from the bed and I was shocked by seeing him staring at me. 

I didn't know what to say and I turned back immediately, facing him on my back and moving my hands back to take my clothes without even looking at them. I bent backwards to reach the height of the bed to take my clothes, i was finding them by moving my hands but not able to find them, then suddenly my clothes were touched by my hands, I knew that it was him giving me clothes, I felt that it is only jeans so I demanded in hightone, "give me my clothes'' he now handed me shirt, there are only three things left and those are my undergarments under the denim jacket.

I realized that and my eyes widened, and I spoke in a high tone, "stop now"