Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch - part 4

Start from the beginning

The front doors were open fully. The lights from the castle were showing the driveway, enraged lake further, the hills with thunderbolts dancing on them.

But she was looking at the neat lawn near the entrance where Alec fell to his knees, pressed his hands to the ground and was saying some words in old gaelic. The echoes of powerful spells were lingering in the air.

For a moment the rain seemed to calm down, but then a thunderbolt hit directly the place where Alec was kneeling.

'ALEC!' They heard Finnegan's scream.

Mirae gasped and made a step. Allana pressed her hand to her mouth. Hoseok froze.

But a second before the hit Taehyung grabbed Alec in half and Jungkook made a barrier to bounce back the thunderbolt.

Alec tried to jerk off from Taehyung's grip.

'I have to finish!'

Taehyung let him go and he fell on his knees again. Jungkook spread the air shield around them trying to tame the crazy wind around.

The rooftop and all the glasses in the windows started to tremble.

'Bloody hell! Protective spells around the castles are fading! What is this boy doing?' Daniel looked around. He nodded to rest of the wizards. 'We should restore the spells!'

Mirae was looking at the scene outside, she turned her head seeing Jimin, Sunoo, Han and Minho.

'HAN! BACKUP DADS!'

Han ran to her, but she stopped him inside the castle.

'From here. You can do it right?'

Han looked at the sky and the ground.

'Secure him!' Mirae said to Sunoo who just nodded, when Han stood in the doors when the sharp raindrops were falling inside the house.

In Han's hand lightening appeared. He threw it to bounce back the thunderbolt which almost hit Taehyung. He mirrored all he could remember from Kai's power.

'I will help him.' Minho said. 'Sunoo can you make an ice spike higher than the castle?'

'Sure!'

Ice magic started to join the raindrops and froze them in one place, making a tower of ice.

Minho sent his power to change the particles of water into metal.

'It will drew the most of the lightenings to itself and direct them inside the ground like the lightening rod do...'

'FINNEGAN GO BACK!' They heard Taehyung's scream.

Allana made a step forward seeing Finn running to the place where Alec was, but Hoseok stopped her automatically.

The light in the house went out covering everything inside and outside in the pitch darkness.

'MIRA!' Jungkook called her and she was already spreading the flames around the house, lighting up every candle and fireplace around. Then the line of fire ran from the house making a circle around four men on the lawn. Withstanding the rain. Giving them light.

'What is he doing?' Allana whispered, seeing in the fire light Alec.

The rain was evaporating from his clothes. His palms which were touching the ground started to turn red. Then black. Burning marks were spreading through his forearms.

Lightenings and thunders were getting rare. The heavy rain started to resemble a normal one.

Finnegan was kneeling next to Alec holding his hands above his back, healing.