I jolt awake feeling cold water splashed over my face. The fuck is going on.

I blinked a couple of times seeing Blake standing there proudly with the glass in his hand.

"Wear your gym outfit, and meet me downstairs in gym" He sternly spoke before I could curse him out.

I rolled my eyes before falling on the bed again.

A glass of water can't stop me from sleeping. huh.

"Now!" He spoke again and I hmmed.

"If you don't want your punishment to double, be there within 5 minutes" I hmmed again.

I don't care! I wil deal with it later. He literally woke me up at 7! Who in the right mind wake up this early.

I felt another glass of water on my face, nice try but not enough!

"Lily! Should I call Alex to see how much of brat you are becoming" He spoke and I almost tensed at the word.

That was a low blow Blake..

I woke up immediately glaring at him and went to the washroom to do my business.

When I came out he was nowhere in the room, so I walked towards the gym.

I bet everyone else must be sleeping right now. I'm so jealous!

I opened the huge door with both my hands and went inside to see a Grumpy looking Grayson sitting on the bench glaring at Blake who very smugly was sitting on the chair.

"There she is!" He shouted making me wince.

I walked towards Gray sitting beside him putting my head on his shoulder. I am sleepy!

"Can we kill him? I can ditch his body at the backyard" Gray whispered to me and I nodded gladly.

"Nopes! I can hear you" Blake smirked.

"You are fucking younger then me Blake! Why the hell Ares is so hell bound on punishing me like a fucking kiddo!" Gray grumbled..

"Okay so Grayson, you will be doing 200 pushups and then 20 minutes on treadmill" Blake smirked and Gray glared at him.

"And for you babysis, 100 pushups and 10 minutes on treadmill"

Is he trynna kill me..

"I pass" I replied.

"You can't"

"Blake I can't. Just look at me, from which angle you think I can do 100 push ups?" I am serious, I can't.

And most over I don't have my inhaler right now. Last time I went to amusement park with Matteo, I had to use an inhaler after running a little.

"She is right. 10 pushups for her and no treadmill" Gray spoke sternly.

"But-"

"It's an order from me Blake." Grayson spoke in a boss voice i guess?

"Fine! I just wanna made her strong" Blake mumbled before sitting on the bench.

Grayson got on the spot doing his thing and me too following the same.

After what felt like hours, I completed my first pushup.

This shit is hard. I can't.

I laid on my stomach on the floor after doing 4 pushups max.

"I can't" I whispered.

"Just one more babysis, for me please?" Blake said crouching next to me.

I breathed into air greedly before pulling my body up and then fall into the floor again.