He knows Jungkook might not even take his letter if he approaches him after the class and he didn't even have guts to face him to apologise and give letter. So, he found this as a perfect opportunity to give it, considering both of them in class there is a slight chance Jungkook won't bite his head off if he is angry.

He looked at Ms.Han who was busy with the lecture and hid behind the student in front of him to hide from her eyes. He bit his lips, tightening his grip on the letter in his hand.

"Psst..." He tries to grab Jungkook's attention who seems to be bored to death with the class. "Psst!! Jungkook... Psst!!" He waved his hand aggressively for attention and seems like that did the job. Jungkook looked at him with a frown, halting his chewing for a moment

'Did he just 'psst' me?'Jungkook thought in disbelief as he glared at Taehyung who tried to give his ever so charming friendly smile which appeard sheepish for Jungkook. He rolled his eyes, continuing chewing on his gum and raised his eyebrow mouthing a irritated and impatient 'what?!'

And that scared Taehyung, who almost backed away from his plan. But this is what he doesn't want. Always being on edge, wondering the other doesn't lash out on him and that thought gave him strength to continue with his plan.

"Fighting!" He whispred to himself, punching the air determined and nodded confidently. He failed to notice Jungkook who was looking at him, scoff at his actions, waiting for him to get this over with. Whatever it was.

Taehyung leaned closer to him, still very much hiding behind the student and forwarded the letter towards Jungkook, who frowned in confusion as he eyed the letter. He shook his head and looked at Ms.Han finding her lecture better than involving with 'the Clumsy'.

Taehyung pouted at the ignorance even though he already expected it. But he was determined to give the apology letter to Jungkook by hook or crook. He moved his chair a little closer and leaned along with his chair so his hand can reach Jungkook's table.

Even though Jungkook seemed to listen to the boring class, all his senses were concentrating on the alien of a person. He was side eyeing everything Taehyung was doing. He clearly saw how the other put a letter on the top of his class and how he...

*THUD*

...fell on the ground along with his chair for leaning more than necessary. Jungkook closed his eyes pinching the bridge of his nose between his thumb and index finger.

The whole class looked at Taehyung, who thankfully didn't get a concussion. He sheepishly smiled as he got up, setting his chair in place and taking his seat.

"Mr. Kim? What was that?" He could sense how serious and angry Ms. Han was. He guilty stood up unable to answer her properly, atil feeling embarassed of the prior events. "That... A-Actu-ally... J-Jungkook..."

Before he could even form a proper sentence Ms Han spoke sarcasm dripping in her tone, "Of course Mr. Jeon in involved. Detention!! Both of you!!"

"What the he-" Ms. Han glared at Jungkook who was about to curse, challenging him to continue with what he was saying and bear the consequences. "But..." Taehyung tried to explain feeling guilty for pulling Jungkook into the mess he was responsible for.

"There is no need to cover for Mr. Jeon. We are very much aware of his shenanigans. He can't keep hiding behind his name. He should understand that." Taehyung shut his eyes helplessly taking his seat. He just wanted to make things right and they only gor worse.

"I have football today for the upcoming tournament. I can't do detention." He gritted his teeth as he worded them out. Taehyung could clearly sense the seething anger in his tone. He slumped his shoulders giving up on the hope that the other will forgive him ever, especially after what he caused today.