"I won't go." Shang Sirui hugged Fang Juexia's shoulder. "I've seen enough. I'm already traumatized. You can go take a look yourself. I'll stay here. Maybe there will be more clues in this room. Isn't that right, Juexia? "

"Yes." Fang Juexia did not look at Pei Tingsong.

"Okay." Pei Tingsong stopped flipping through the book and threw it on the table. "Is there anyone else who wants to go with me?"

Zhou Ziheng turned around. "I want to take a look. Let's go to the consulting room." As he spoke, his hand touched the back of Xia Xiqing's neck. Xia Xiqing turned around and said, "Go ahead. I'll be right here."

Pei Tingsong tilted his head and signaled to Zhou Ziheng. The two of them left together.

Xia Xiqing was left behind. She carefully sorted out the relationship chart and went through all the parts of the room that might contain clues, including the mattress in the detective's room.

Fang Juexia could not see clearly. He had lost the advantage of being a detective in this room.

However, his hearing was very sharp. Amidst the noisy discussion and the loud rumbling, he heard a very subtle sound. It was music, but it was very, very soft. It was almost at the lowest volume and was completely drowned out by the noise in the room. If it were not for the fact that he could not see at all and could only rely on his hearing, he would have missed it.

Just like an auditory hallucination, he could hardly confirm the authenticity of the music. However, the darkness gave him the inertia to explore. Following the guidance of his hearing, he followed the sound bit by bit.

The edge of the table, the cold wall, the wooden shelf, the single sofa, and the soft sofa cushion. The constantly changing touch guided his footsteps.

Sitting on the sofa, Fang Juexia took a deep breath.

The music was getting closer and closer to reality. He reached his hand into the gap of the sofa cushion behind him.

Suddenly.

"What's wrong with you, Juexia?"

When Fang Juexia heard Xia Xiqing's voice, he calmly pulled his hand out and shook his head with a smile. "My waist hasn't been very good recently. I'm a little … I can't stand for a long time. I want to sit down."

He struggled in his heart for a long time and finally gave a tentative invitation. "Do you … want to come over and sit down?"

After waiting for a few seconds, he heard an answer. "Forget it. I'm uncomfortable in here. I'm going out."

Xia Xiqing left the dark room and held onto the hidden door. Suddenly, he noticed the wall and the paintings on it. It seemed to be a collection of a series of paintings. They were all famous abstract paintings. One of them caught his attention. It was "The Death of Marla."

He stared at this world-famous painting and felt that something was not quite right. So he reached out and took the painting down.

Shang Sirui and Zhai Ying were still looking for clues. Zhai Ying seemed to be a person of few words and did not respond to Shang Sirui's words. Perhaps it was because of the avoidance of suspicion between idols of the opposite sex, the two did not communicate much. Sitting in the darkness, Fang Juexia pondered for a moment. He took out his hand from under the sofa cushion and clenched it tightly. He leaned back on the sofa and put his hand on his forehead.

There was a button on the small recording pen. Fang Juexia pressed it and the faint music stopped abruptly. After three seconds of silence, the crackling sound of electricity was heard and became clear.