CH 8

By the time Cecily got back to her apartment the two boys were asleep on her couch. Or so she thought. She quietly opened the door and turned to face Auston. She put a finger to her lips with the hand that wasn't holding his. He nodded and the two continued inside.

"They do this at least once every two weeks." Cecily whispered. Auston leaned his head down to hers and whispered.

"I wish I could crash at your place once every two weeks. Those two are living the life." Auston lightly laughs. Cecily smiles.

"Do you want water or something before we go up to my room?" She asks. He shakes his head no.

"We should just head up to your room. I don't want to risk waking them up." He says, nodding his head to Brock and Quinn. Cecily starts walking, pulling Auston along by their intertwined hands. She opens her door and lets Auston in first, then she closes the door and locks it.

QUINN'S PERSPECTIVE

She brought him home. He was going to sleep in the same bed as her. Are they dating? Does she like him as much as he likes her? Does she love him? Questions after questions filled Quinn's head. And for the first time, he felt like crying over a girl.

CECILY'S PERSPECTIVE

"Sorry it's a little messy. I wasn't expecting to have you over." Cecily admits. Auston looks around in awe.

"It's nice here." He says before looking at the photos above her desk. He slightly laughs at one of them.

"They're total opposites aren't they?" He says while pointing at the photo of Brock and Quinn.

"That's exactly what I said when I took that picture." Cecily says as she walks over to her closet. She pulls out clothes for her and a pair of Brock's clothes for Auston. She turns to face Auston who was now sitting on the edge of her bed.

"These might not fit since they're Brocks, but you can try them on. The bathroom is across the hall. I'll change in here, just knock before you come back in." Cecily pauses.

"And remember to be quiet so you don't wake the boys." She adds on. Auston nods and take the clothes from Cecily. He unlocks the door and walks across the hall. Cecily pulls her shirt over her head and puts on a random shirt. She looks in the mirror. A Michigan shirt? Cecily didn't even go to Michigan. Then it clicked. This was Quinn's shirt. She sighs as she looks at herself in it. She had to admit, she likes the shirt. Then she remembers Auston and she quickly changes her skirt into shorts. Right when she's done there's a knock on the door.

"Come in." She says as she walks over to her bed. She sits down on the far side of the bed and Auston closes and locks her door. He then goes and sits on the bed next to her. She leans her head agains the wall and just looks at him.

"You're really pretty you know that?" She asks. Auston smiles and looks down.

"Thank you." He says. They both are silent again. Auston then breaks the silence by yawning.Cecily giggles.

"Sorry about that." Auston says.

"It's okay." Cecily says as she moves down her bed so she's laying down. She then holds her around out.

"Come here Matthews." She says. He then moves down the bed also and he lays his head on her chest and wraps his arms around her. Soon enough he was sleeping and Cecily was scrolling through her phone. The media had seen how she was out with Auston. It was expected but she didn't think they would post about it so soon. She then went to go text Victoria.

Victoria (manager)

We'll talk about it tomorrow.

Be careful. Not just with your heart, but
with the hearts of others.

She was talking about Quinn. She knew she was. She liked Quinn as a friend and it was mostly the same for Auston. There wasn't anything she could do about it. Instead Kayla texts her.

<Kaykay3

Your with Auston rn?

yup

Send pic.

You're wearing Quinn's shirt.

I know

So you're cuddling with a guy, but
you're wearing another guy's shirt?
You're crazy.

I don't want to date Auston.
I'm a touchy person, remember?
I literally cuddled you during a sleepover
once because I felt the need to be loved.

Okay yeah. But if you do end up liking
Auston, I told you so.

Cecily rolled her eyes and put her phone away. She doesn't like Auston and she planned on making that clear.

I don't want the whole Auston Cecily thing going on for long. I can't write long books, they get sloppy and unexciting so this book might be twenty chapters max.