𝐏𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝟕

Start from the beginning

Celine's grip on my wrist tightens, her anger evident. "Where the hell have you been? I WAS SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU! The dorm room was locked as soon as the students gathered down here, what the hell Cinth?" she snaps. "Celine, later," I shush her, trying to focus on the situation at hand.

I try to process the information about the shooting. "Shot somebody? Like an actual gun?" I ask, hoping against hope that it was some misunderstanding. Celine scoffs, "No, a fucking water gun, what else would it be Cinth?!" She looks exasperated, but her eyes betray her concern.

"Okay Celine I'm sorry, relax," I try to calm her down, even though my mind is racing with worry. Louis clarifies, "It was a real gun, Cinth. Enzo said it was self-defense, but the shooter managed to escape, and they took Enzo to the hospital." I gasped, "is he okay? is Enzo okay?" Concern fills my voice as I think about Enzo, the guy I have been at odds with.

"We don't know yet. He lost consciousness after being shot," Celine answers, her anger dissipating into genuine worry. "And Noah? Does he know his brother got shot?" I inquire, hoping that Noah is aware and okay. "He hasn't appeared since we saw Enzo pulling him out during music class," Celine replies, her brow furrowing. "Impossible, where is he!" I ask, sinking into my thoughts

celine stares at me, she snaps her fingers at me, "Something happened and you're not saying what it is, are u okay?" celine asks, as if she caught me off guard, "later" I whisper, squeezing her hand. My mind is in turmoil as I try to process everything., We decided to head to the hospital to check on Enzo, I was still hesitant because I really didn't enjoy being with him in the same room, Nor talking to him, but I went anyways.

As we arrived at the hospital entrance, we jumped out of the car and hurried inside. We quickly found the reception desk, and Louis explained that we were there to check on Lorenzo Blackwood. The receptionist nodded sympathetically and directed us to the waiting area for updates. In the waiting room, Louis paced back and forth, his worry evident in every movement. He tried to hide it, but I could see the concern in his eyes. He was fiercely protective of Enzo, and this situation had hit him hard.

✺✺

I walked away to the nearby room, closed the door and sat down, and took a deep breath, trying to steady my own nerves. The conflicting emotions I had about Enzo weighed heavily on me, My shoulders trembled as the sobs escaped me, uncontrollable and raw. The events of the day had taken their toll on my emotions, and I couldn't contain the flood of feelings any longer. The sound of my cries echoed in the small, empty room, and I buried my face in my hands, trying to muffle the sound.

As I let out my pent-up emotions, Celine walked into the room, concern evident in her eyes. I tried to hide my tear-streaked face, but I couldn't hide anything from her. She could always see right through me.

"Cinth, let's-.. Cinth?" Celine's voice was soft, full of concern, and shock, as she looked at me, her eyes searching mine for answers. I tried to pull myself together, wiping away the tears that stained my cheeks. "What's going on?" she asked gently, rushing to my side. "Nothing, never mind," I replied, attempting to dismiss my emotional turmoil. But Celine wouldn't let it go so easily. "Don't 'nothing' me, Cinth. What happened? You know you can tell me, right?" Her voice held a touch of urgency, she was genuinely worried about me. I hesitated for a moment, trying to find the right words. "Forget about it, Celine. Let's just go back," I mumbled, attempting to stand up. But Celine held onto my arm, pulling me back down gently. "You're not going anywhere," she said firmly. "Tell me what happened. Is it about Enzo?" There was a hint of fury in her tone as if she already knew that he had something to do with my distress.