002. we're in a franchise!

chapter two we're in a franchise

chapter two
we're in a franchise

The next morning, Madelyn woke up in her mum's bed without her mum there

The next morning, Madelyn woke up in her mum's bed without her mum there. She assumed the woman had gotten up and gone to work – meaning she was probably being punched by one of her friends because she was trying to interview them. The girl up and washed, putting some make-up on before getting dressed.

She put on a pair of jeans and a tight cropped black tee, pairing it with her oversized leather jacket and her black converse. She grabbed her bag, putting her college stuff in it before locking the door, heading downstairs and getting into her car.

She got to college, catching up with her friends. They had their morning lessons, Nick and Madelyn sat in the library during their free before she headed to journalism with Anika. After class the group, now finally joined my Sam and Tara met outside Blackmore, sat on a few benches as the sisters caught them up on everyone.

Apparently Kirby Reed, a past friend of the 2011 Ghostface Jill Roberts had now joined the FBI and was very interested in any new Ghostface attacks and so was helping Detective Bailey figure out who Ghostface was.

"Okay, nerds, listen up!" Mindy shouted, catching their attention. Madelyn looked up at her best friend from where she was sat in between Ethan and Tara while Nick sat between Quinn and Anika. "As terrifying as all this is, I'm actually glad I get a chance to redeem myself for not calling the killers last time. It's fine. Okay. The way I see it, someone is out to make a sequel to the requel."

"Um, what's a requel?" Anika asked, holding her hand up like she was in class.

"You're beautiful, sweetie. Let's hold questions to the end." Mindy told her politely.

"Stab 1 took place in Woodsboro. Stab 2 took place in college." Sam stated.

"So we think the killer is trying to copy the movies?" Tara asked.

"I don't like Stab 2. When it happened originally, Sidney's college best friend died, Halle died, her boyfriend died, and your Uncle Randy died too, and my dad nearly died. Ghostface was your grandmother." Madelyn exclaimed, looking at Sam. "Which means dead." She pointed at Anika. "Dead." She pointed at Nick. "Dead." She pointed at Mindy. "Nearly dead." She pointed at Chad. "And probably dead." She pointed at Sam. "I don't like those odds."