002. is ghostface back?

chapter two is ghostface back?

chapter two
is ghostface back?

chapter two is ghostface back?

Tara was okay. That was the most important thing that Madelyn was told later that night. Madelyn had apologised to Alex and had headed home after she got off the phone with Wes. She phoned Nick up, who had made a joke about her hating it so much she had to leave already, and told him what had happened before inviting him over for that movie night, to which he agreed quickly.

Tara was in the hospital after being stabbed multiple times but she had surgery and the doctor said she was going to be okay, she was just resting the next day. Tara Carpenter was one of Madelyn's other friends, the two girls were close – not as close as Tara and Amber – but they were close enough. Madelyn loved Tara and Tara loved Madelyn.

But Tara was okay so Madelyn had no reason to worry, right?

Wrong!

They had quickly learnt that a person in a Ghostface mask was the one to attack Tara. Madelyn was on edge when she was informed, not knowing how to react, so much so she hadn't told her dad yet. She just had to hope everything was going to be okay and that the person who attacked Tara had gotten bored and would just leave.

Ignorance is bliss at the end of the day.

The next day, Madelyn sat outside the school with some of her friends. They had claimed a few picnic benches in a circle, Wes and Amber (another one of their friends) sitting on one, while Madelyn sat crossed leg on the table next to Amber, Mindy leaning next to her.

"Attention, Panthers." A voice came over the PA system. "A reminder that all classes and school activities are cancelled tomorrow due to public safety concerns."

"That was Sam." Wes stated, putting his phone back in his pocket.

"She's coming?" Amber questioned.

"Yeah." Wes nodded.

"Watch everything get worse." Amber commented.

It was a known fact within the group that Tara and her older sister Sam were not the closest pair of siblings, nor did they have the best family relationship. Madelyn wasn't really one to judge any of Sam's actions, who had a normal family in Woodsboro anyway?