🌙..🌙

                            POV: Timothée

"What's wrong?" I see a look on Bellamy's face he moves away for a moment and grabs his hair "is mom pregnant?" (When I came back from everything... I say the pregnant's test on the sink... it was positive) "yeah why?" He looks back at me with tears on his face "she- mom lost- "No, No,No...No!" I cry (not my Zoë....) "ahhhh" I grab my hair "Zoë!" (Kill him) my face went blank. "Timothée" "pops!" I felt arms on me "you can't do this not right now" Bell hugs me "it's okay.. the twins need to stay here...I'm trying to find a way to get out of there" "how's Zoë" he pulls away "mom isn't good...when she lost the baby.... she blank... barely sleeps...- "it's all my fault I- "it's not... we still have hope" we look at the twins playing "where's Allison?" "With Maggie and Sasha at the Hilltop" "good..."

                                   🌙..🌙

                                 POV:Zoë
*warning cutting/ Suicide*

I'm look at the ceiling "I'm lost" I whisper as I get up off the bed heading towards the shower, I look at the mirror (I look disgusting...my pale body... bloodshot eyes... dark bags under my eyes) I see something shiny on the corner of my eye (a blade) I grab it as I keep looking at it. I put the blade next to my thigh and one slice I felt the pain come came to me (I want to keep going.. to feel the pain again) I slice again.... again my finger tips have  blood on them till a hand grabs me "Stop! You need to stop" I look up to see Glenn "you're not real" "you need to stop Zoë" I see Hershel "Hershel" I cry "this isn't you-"my baby is gone my- my husband doesn't love me" Glenn grabs my face "he does...he always love you....the baby wasn't your fault either..."

                                    🌙..🌙

"I'm dying am I" I ask "you're not... someone found you" Beth says "Beth" she hugs me "this pain you feel will stop" she pulls away "why can't I stay here with you" "you can't you're husband need you, you're children needs you, and you're family too" Beth says "you need to wake up Zoë" Lori says.... I gasp as I see white light and beeping noises "glad you're awake" I see one of Negans wife's "what happened?" "You cut yourself deep and almost bleed to death" I cover my face but she grabs my hands "you need to be strong Zoë... I understand how you feel but you can't be stuck here forever" she pulls me into a hug "thank you- "Raven" "thank you Raven"

                                    🌙..🌙

                                  🌙..🌙

                           POV: Bellamy
Outside
"I told them don't hit this house because it's Zoë" I say as I held Ivor and Timothée holds Lily and we see a Savior messing with Eden, "we need a plan" "we will" I give Ivor to Timothée "I have to go" "give this to Zoë" I nod and stuff in my back pocket. "What you got for me Rick?" I stop listening to what Negan has to say "Let's go everybody!" Negan grabs me by the shoulders "so where have you been" "to see my siblings" "uhhh, let me guess you told Tiny Tim what happened to our mother" "yes" I say as I'm holding my fist tightly "good" he slap my back "go with car I meet you there son" I just kept walking "speak when spoken too!" I stop and turn "yes Negan" "nope the wrong one" "yes father!" I say and turn around and walk towards the car....

                                    🌙..🌙

We arrive at the shit hole and I walk straight towards my mothers room to see my mom with another women "what's wrong?" I see mom look at the women "I see you tomorrow" she saids  leaving the room without looking at me up and down... "what happened?" "I almost kill myself" mom said "you what!" She flitch "I'm sorry... how-" I just felt nothing till I saw Glenn, Hershel, Beth, And Lori. I felt so lost after losing the baby... I- I should have thought about my children my husband but I wasn't.... I was so so deep and I couldn't took it back till Raven save me she- she save me even though she could have left me" I pull her into a hug "I'm here mom... I'm here" I pull the latter out of my pocket and hand it towards her "what is it?" "Pops wrote you a letter and the twins miss you very much" tears fell "He's not mad mom... I give you space.. but please don't-"I won't..."

                                  🌙..🌙

To be continued

* I feel bad for people who go through tuff times... all I say call for help if not talk to someone you trust (if not write it down on a plate and let it go).  This chapter is sad but good and  I hope you guys like the new character (I was thinking maybe Bellamy/Allison/Raven in a three way? Or not she can be like a lesbian character who's best friends with Bell and Ally) see you soon ✌🏻* comment