🌲returning home🌲

No ones POV

As Glenn and Michonne are waiting by the car, Timothée is in the car with Zoë to make sure she is okay

As Glenn and Michonne are waiting by the car, Timothée is in the car with Zoë to make sure she is okay. Rick calls out Glenn as he stands up to follow where Rick is Michonne and Timothée comes with him to only see Merle with them "Now, look we have a problem. I need you to back up" Rick tells them they pull out their weapons out "what the hell. Is he doing here" "Hey,Hey,Hey!" "He tried to kill me!" " he took my girl to get beating up!"
"Hey put it down!" "put it down!" As everyone argues with each other..

                                    🌙...🌙

Everyone try's to settle down " I can't believe you're with that fucking psycho" Daryl tells his brother " he's a quite charmer" Merle says,
" putting a wood to your girlfriend Andrea" he looks at Michonne " you know Andrea?" Glenn ask her but she stays quiet as Merle keeps talking about Andrea . Timothée walks up to him and hits him on the head "Asshole"...

                                  🌙...🌙

                            POV: Timothée

"It won't work" dad tells Daryl "it's gotta."
"It'll will star things up"he tells him again,
"The governor is probably on his way to the prison right now. Merle could help us with the governor he's muscle" "No, he's not coming with us like open fucking arms!" I say to Daryl
"Do you want him sleeping next to Beth and Carol" "he's no rapist" " well he is buddy is!" Glenn tells him. "We can't let him come with us, when everyone's at each other's throats" dad says "And cut Merle throat, to bring the last Samurai with us" Daryl said " she's not coming with us" " she's not going with her injuries" " I agree with Maggie dad she's coming with us plus she took us to save our people" I tell my dad " we don't even know her" Daryl says " but Merle is blood" "No, Merle is you're blood, my blood my family is standing here and waiting for us at the prison"Glenn tells him..

                                🌙...🌙

"Fine, we defend for ourselves" Daryl tells everyone " that's not what I'm saying"
"No him. No me" " Daryl you don't have to do that" I tell him. "Their was Merle and I before this" he tells us " don't" "you're serious" "you'll do the same thing" "what about Carol?" I ask him "she'll understand" as Daryl walks away "say bye to you're pops for me" "wait your serious". As dad follows him trying to talk him out of it till we see him leaving with his brother "Daryl!" We start packing our guns up I grab a water bottle in the trunk I slide into the car
"Zoë" I gently tap her cheek "mmmmm. Is everything okay?" She whispers " yeah... here drink this" I open the bottle and lift it to her lips " thank you"...

                               🌙...🌙

We stop because there was a car blocking us, Dad, Glenn,and Maggie gets out of the car to push the car out but their was a argument between them...