🌲Separation🌲

POV:Zoë

I woke up to Eclipse licking my cheek, "morning boy"I chuckle as I got up slowly seeing my kids are missing "Bellamy

I woke up to Eclipse licking my cheek, "morning boy"I chuckle as I got up slowly seeing my kids are missing "Bellamy...lily.. Ivor" "Mom in here" I walk up to the door to see my son making funny faces making the baby's smile "your a good brother" I kiss his head "thanks mom, I was wondering if I could go on a run?" "Okay, be careful Bell come back before sun down" "I will mom" "Bring Eclipse".

🌙...🌙

POV: Timothée

Holding dad isn't what I want to do, while Carl is ahead of us "Carl slowdown. Carl Stop!" Dad ask he did we pull up next to him "we need to stay together, we got to find a place with food,supplies" I say adjusting him "Hey,we're going to be fine".... we're still walking till I see a restaurant dad slowly open door the first "wait
Outside,okay?Keep watch""you keep watch" "excuse me?" "We done this before Dad" "I'm going to help you clear it out" Carl said "let's go"...

🌙...🌙

We walk inside to look around the restaurant, i move to the other side to see a walker behind chairs and stuff. Dad grabs the axe "stay back"
(He's to weak to kill anything) he pulls the chair down the walker comes Dad trys to kill it but me and Carl shot the walker in the head
"I had it" "you're struggling with an axe" I tell him "every bullet counts" we spilt up to find food and water......

🌙...🌙

🌙...🌙

POV:Zoë

I'm sitting on the couch talking to my baby's
"Your father will be happy to see you my loves"
I hear the door open to reveal Bellamy "what you found?" "Caned food, and four bottle of water" "that's good enough" I sigh "we'll find them mom. I promise" "just worried about the baby's" "we got this" Bell grab my shoulder
"We'll find them" "let's eat and get rest"....

                                 🌙...🌙

                          POV: Timothée

I help dad push the couch to the door "I tied the door shut" "we don't need to take any chances" "you don't think it'll hold?" "Carl"
"It's a strong knot. Clover hitch, Shane taught me. Remember him" "yeah, I remember him. Everyday" "there something else you need to say to me" "this will do." I grab blankets to setup my area I look up to see dad handing us chips "we should save them" I say "hey" "I don't want any" "Eat it Now!" Dad leaves I sigh walking over to Carl "Dad is going to be okay.. I hope"....

                                 🌙...🌙

I wake up slowly getting off my bed I created last night, I walk into the kitchen to see Carl fixing himself dry cereal. As I grab a bowl for myself I pour cereal into the bowl walking back to my spot watching Dad plus thinking. I hear footsteps coming down to see Carl shaking dad and yelling at him "Carl Stop!" I grab him away to see the door shake "you stay here, I'm going to get them" Carl leave to the back door (angry ass teenager)

                                    🌙....🌙

I hear a gun shot away from here, I quickly run out of the house to see two walkers dead on top of Carl I kill the last one "Carl!" I help him off the walkers "thanks" to only see him throw up.
"Your okay? No bites" I ask him "no" we leave the area.... we're back at the house dad is still resting I sit down looking at my hands (I will found you that's a promise) I look up to see Carl yelling at dad I get up as Carl grabs a bag "I'm coming with you brother" "No, I got this" "I'm not doing this for you, I can't stop thinking about my wife or kids!" I leave Carl behind as he follows me.....

🌙...🌙

                               POV:Zoë

I'm getting ready for tomorrow making sure I have my baby's stuff ready to go, I get up from the couch I walk into were my kids are currently sleeping "everything will be okay" I whisper looking at them with hope. (I will find you. I promise)

                                🌙...🌙

                                    🌙..🌙

* some of these chapters will be kinda short*