🌲Wolves🌲

POV:Zoë

(Rick has a plan to move the walkers away from us

(Rick has a plan to move the walkers away from us.. by splitting into groups at the end meeting everyone back) "be careful out there Timothée" I play with his hand "I will. I be with my father and Michonne" I let go of his hands "I love you"
"love you too" he gives me a kiss as he pulls me close to him "you should get going" I rest my head on his chest "I be back before you know it"...
🌙..🌙

I grab the twins set them in the play pin "hey mom" "so where did you and Ally went?" I sit down on the couch "she build a tree house aka her hideout" "that's really cool"we both see Ally walk down with one of his shirts "you two hungry" I give a look to me son "yeah" he shakes his head no "Ally want to help me" "okay"... we finish cooking breakfast "Bell grab the twins" "Alright" I set the food down we begin to eat "Ally are you stay with us?" "Yeah if that's okay with you" "I'm fine with it. Just tell Aron" "he's okay with it" "that's good"...

                                🌙..🌙

                         POV: Timothée

Me and dad are ahead with our weapons out get Incase a walkers gets out of line, but we hear a scream "shit" I run to the sound grab the guy to see his neck has been bitten "dad" I put the man down "shhhh" I cover his mouth and end his life quickly "it's working the gunfire is bringing them back to the road" "you got them, Tobin" "copy that, what was that screaming?" "That was carter" dad report I sigh (I should have stay home with my family) Dad explains to Morgan what going to happen but I see a walker "I got it" I grab my knife aim for the head.... we're walking through the woods but a alarm is heard "it's coming for Alexandria" half of the walkers change course..

                                  🌙..🌙

"I'm going back dad,I have to check on my family" "go son" I run back to Alexandria "come on!" I shoot some walkers away "you better be okay Zoë"....

                                    🌙..🌙

                                   🌙..🌙

                            POV: Bellamy