..........

'Yujin! Here!' A voice called out behind the said boy.

'Oh hey what's up?' Yujin said before sharing their handshake.

'Nothing yo- wait actually their is something, two actually.' He said kinda getting serious making Yujin stop in bi's tracks and waiting for the boy to continue.

'Well Gunwook?' Yujin asked staring to get impatient.

'Hey I'm sorry for your loss, I know you might be feeling really sad but hey this will go alright? Everyone one dies, and.....why are you looking at me like I'm some clown?' Gunwook said his expression changing from one of concern to a done look.

'Because you are lmao. Being serious doesn't suit you.' Yujin said laughing.

'I was trying to be a good friend and at least act like I'm a tiny bit concerned.' Gunwook said with a fake sad expression.

'To be honest it lasted way more than I expected, good job Yujin I'm proudl' Gunwook said while patting yujin's shoulders both chuckling after.

'Yeah anyway a question, do you happen to know about a handsome Prince that is gay?' Yujin asked his friend making him stop.

'What? Why are you stopping?' Yujin asked a weird looking Gunwook.

'Why do you ask?' Gunwook asked back.

'We'll I don't know to be honest, he just seems interesting.' Yujin said walking again with his hands in his pocket making Gunwook follow suit.

'You mean him?' Gunwook asked showing a picture of him and the handsome Prince he was asking about.

'Wait you know him?' Yujin asked totally not fazed about how handsome that guy looked with his wet hair and exposed upper body.

'Know him? Dude we lived together.' Gunwook answered back.

'How am I supposed to know? And what do you mean by loved together, is he your brother?' Yujin asked looking interested.

'No but yes. Long story short he was my brother but he ended up having the royal blood so they took him away from our family and he's getting prepared to be a king, after.....' Gunwook said then trailing off.

'After what?!' Yujin asked getting really impatient.

'Chill let me breathe, anyways after he gets married to someone.' He finishes his words.

'Why does he have to marry to become a king?' Yujin asked weirdest out.

'When you know why then tell me I also want to know. Byeeee.' Gunwook replied then rushing off to his school his fins wobbling pretty fast.

'This son of a freak.' Yujin cursed out, before following behind his fins just as fast as Gunwook's.

..........

Time skip...

'Can't to finish these two years left of school, it's so boring.' Gunwook groaned.

'Yeah......oh by the way what was the other thing you wanted to tell me?' Yujin asked.

'What other thing?' Gunwook asked back looking confused.

'You sadi you had two things to say this morning. One being my fiancé's death and you didn't say the other.' Yujin said trying to make the fish head remember.

'Ooohhh that thing. We're going on a trip you can say.' Gunwook said after remembering.

'And? You going?' Yujin asked his friend.