imperfectly perfect

-

you felt your lips crash against his like a shooting star. the thunder weaved amidst the sky and also the kiss. it was intense, paralysing almost. you two simultaneously deepened this entanglement by adding touch to the mix. your hands landed on his messy hair whilist his ended up wrapped around your waist. 

you discovered you couldn't live in his mind to figure him out but you could do other things like kiss him, touch him. you felt his everything in the kiss, you knew what he was all about.

-

tho, that was all a part of last night. today was a new day and the sun rose as if nothing had happened yesterday. you were right, the weather was a joke. graham woke up in a dazed state, he didn't recognize his surroundings which caused a temporary freak out but soon he realised he was at your house. yesterday night zoomed into his mind briskly and he remembered it fondly.

he sat up only to be met with a blaring headache, the inevitable effects of alcohol. he held his head and made eye contact with some medicine and a glass of water sitting on the centre table. you had left it there for him, how sweet of you he thought. he swallowed the pill and showcased appreciation for you silently.

you walked in on graham, it was your living room after all. you were bound to be there. surprise overcame him as he saw you, he was not wearing his shirt he realised.

you chuckled and turned your back to him while he covered his man boobs with his hands. he had a flustered look on his face.

a cheeky grin formed on your face which was not visible to him, "good morning, graham! " you greeted him.

"erm- yeah it's- shit! " he struggled to button his shirt. he was suffering from a hangover and he didn't even remember taking off his shirt but he assumed he must've done it in the middle of the night unknowingly due to the heat or something.

"you're morning is shit? " you folded your arms.

"no i-" he sat with his face buried in the palm of his hands. he was scuffling to form words in this condition. he felt very sick despite having taken the medicine. it usually took a bit of time to set in.

you turned around when you didn't hear a reply from him, it concerned you rightfully so and then you sat yourself down next to him, "you don't seem okay, did you take the medicine? "

he nodded his head to convey a yes to you.

"do you feel like vomitting and you're dizzy too? " you guessed as you pretty much also knew the after effects of alcohol.

he let out a small, "yeah, where's th-e bathroo-"

"the bathroom's that way, go freshen up." you advised him.

graham agreed and bolted off to the bathroom. you stood and watched before sitting yourself down on the sofa but before you could adjust yourself or ponder about the day ahead, you heard someone knocking at your door. their movements were quite aggressive and they signified hurry, this caused you to immediately open the door to....

ray. what was he doing here?

"are you okay?" he asked in a rough manner. 

"yeah, why? what are you on about?" you stood at the door with confusion written all over yur face.

he regained his breath, "yesterday- the storm happened and you weren't picking up my calls this morning, i was just- i was worried about you." 

"i'm fine ray! come in!" he followed you in. you were in deep sleep after dealing with graham so you must've missed ray's calls that way, you figured.