coffee

Kade looked at me and said, "What happened to your neck? Have you finally found yourself a boyfriend~"

It took me a second to figure out what she was saying, but once I did, I became extremely embarrassed. "Shhh, KADE!" Lanie laughed at my reaction, and Kade smiled mischievously.

Lanie looked at me and asked, "Anyway, how did you get that Ethan?"

That made me blush even more to the point I was as red as a cherry! So I simply muttered out a small "I'll tell you later."

Kade huffed and looked at me practically begging me to tell her now, but I know that if I did, I would be having a seizure!
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

After walking out of school, we went to a coffee shop nearby. I had ordered a cold black coffee because I literally cannot with sugar! Kade got a regular latte, and Lanie got a black coffee like me.

Everything was good for a while. I had told them how I had gotten the hickey and they were absolutely dumbfounded! They even asked if I was joking! IMAGINE ME A JOKESTER?!?!? Ha, yeah, right!

While we were laughing about some bratty kid we saw getting humbled, the door had opened, and we didn't really pay it any mind. We just continued drinking our drinks and laughing like crackheads well until the devil himself sat right down next to me. ME! ME OUT OF ALL PEOPLE! 
Soon, the whole mood became really awkward. While more of his friends were sitting down near up or with us, he was just staring at me very creepily. They all looked very sweaty telling me that school ended not too long ago.

Kade was the first to ask, "Umm, what are you doing here?"

Zane looked at her then to me, then back to her. Zane then picked me up and sat me on his lap... again, while this was all happening, I looked at Lanie's face she looked very...worried... I think that's the right word? Whatever. 

"Sooo umm hi?" I asked. This was very confusing and scary.

Zane finally spoke, but what he had said made me very flustered he said...

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
362words

Hi lovessss<3333, how was your day? I hope it was good! And since school is starting back up I don't think I can write a whole lot since I have band practice most of the days and soccer coming up, and I also have homework to do but on the days I am free I will try to work as hard as I can to make you all happy<33  bye bye loves<33