weirdo

First, he grabbed me, then he flung me back to the desk, and then buried his face into the nape of my neck, he then inhaled deeply. Now, this really caught me by surprise and well, then a thought came into my mind, and I couldn't help but blurt it out. "The fuck you doing are you a dog or something?!?"

I don't think many people heard me so that was great for the least well not many people might of not heard me but I know Zane did. Instead of saying something smart back, he sat down at a chair and put me into his lap. like, would you please stop with that already it's getting annoying, and then again, he takes yet another big sniff at the nape. I mean, if you want the six dollar cologne I'm wearing, then go ahead and take it, jeez, you don't have to sniff me like a damn dog

After what seems like forever, we hear someone say, "Hurry back to your seats the teacher is coming!!"

Finally, as I was going to get off of Zane because his hold on me had lessened, he pulled me back and took YET ANOTHER sniff at me and then let me go. I ran to my seat, and many others were doing the same, fixing their uniform and their makeup and shit like that. Now, at first, I didn't notice the little extra detail given to my neck, but since the girl in front of me had a mirror, I saw my neck and a very soft looking hickey was placed there.

Out of frustration, I swung my head around and narrowed my eyes at Zane. I glared at him till Mr. Animad  entered the classroom. I had covered the bruise that was given to me by the sweatshirt I had on.

Come on, I got this only ten more minutes till it time to leave...

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
323 words
Hi loves, i decided not to end this with a dramatic cliffhanger anyway. Bye-bye loves, have a good day<33