yummy

Only ten more minutes I can last!
*************
I ended up doodling in my journal for the last ten minutes instead. Whoops, there goes my grades! Oh, M Gee, look a wild. Ethan's grades are leaving!!!!!

Oh shit I spaced out again.

I quickly pack my belongings, deciding it would be best to skip school instead and head back to my apartment, but that wouldn't be any fun now. So I texted my lanie and kade to see if they wanted to join me, and luckily they did!

I was happily walking out of the classroom when I got yanked back in by Zane. I yelped when I hit his chest. Well, from the looks at it, he didn't seem upset about it?

"Sorry, is there something you n-need?" I whispered out. I was scared I didn't know what he wanted. I am really worried that he might start yelling at me or that he is gonna start up with the habit he gained 30 minutes ago.

He laughed at what I had said. Then he took another sniff at me. I was still very afraid and worried, then he grabbed me and pushed me to the floor, giving me an extra kick in the ribs for good measures. I clutch my side and wait for him to leave.

I slowly get up and grab my phone out of my pocket, ɓmaking sure it wasn't broken. Luckily for me, nothing was cracked. I hope.

I slowly walk to the hallway, looking left and right to make sure Zane wasn't lurking anywhere.

Left: nothing

Right: lanie and kade!

They both ran to me and helped me stand up straight, or rather, lanie was helping me, and kade just gasped at me dramatically.

"What?" I asked in curiosity

That's when kade said.....

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
300 words

Hi lovesssssssss, I hope your day is going well, and i hope you enjoy this chapter! Bye bye loves!!!