"M'lady" He sticks out his arm to help me onto the chariot.

"Why, thank you kind sir" we both let out a small giggle as we get onto the Chariot that's pulled by two large black horses. Me and Casper talked the whole way here catching up. I asked him why he stupidly volunteered and he explained to me why he volunteered for his older brother. We'd both do anything for our siblings, we've always had that in common. I don't think either of us will be able to return home without the other. Everyone is scared to be reaped but never in a million years did I think I'd be standing here with Casper. No one expects to go into the games with someone you love.

We wave at the people of Panem putting on brave faces. The chariots make their way back inside and we are relieved to stop with the fake smiles.

"You two were amazing, Silvy certainly out did herself with you" Helena said while giving both of us a hug. I'm not really used to hugs from anyone but my family and Casper so this was an odd feeling.

--------------

"Right the next three days will be mainly training and interviews" Helena explains as we sit down at the dining table on district fours, floor. Mags gets my attention and signs to me.

"Care to translate for the rest of us" Casper asks, seeing the exchange between me and Mags.

"Mags was explaining to me that 'We need to be well liked, if we are liked than we'll gain sponsors. In the arena sponsors are key to survival. Answer the interview questions with passion and make them feel pity. This interview could be the very thing that keeps you alive" I explain

"Right" Casper sighs and nods.

--------------

I spent the next three days training hard. I remember Mags advice 'Practice your weaknesses' so I choose to read all the books they had in the training centre. I refreshed my mind on how to treat an infection and wrap wounds. I read all the books on plants, I learnt that the brighter fruit tends to be poisonous, and the duller fruit are more then likely to be edible.

It was time for our assessment and I walked straight over to the knife station. I hadn't shown any of my knife skills in training so this was going to be a surprise to the game makers. I grabbed 4 knifes, throwing them at the moving targets. One in the heart, two in the head. I threw the remaining knife at the game makers lunch, hitting it directly into the centre of the turkey they where eating.

"I hope you enjoyed the show" I smirk and bowled, then I walked out before the dismissed me. If they are going to throw me into the games, I was going to piss them off in the meantime.

--------------

Later on we were all sitting down on the sofa in the District 4 living quarters listening to the tributes scores.
Casper Woods score of... 8.
Aurora Nightingale score of an... 11.

Oh shit.

"Making Aurora the youngest person to receive ever an 11"
Caesar's voice echoed throughout.

"Well done Aurora" Helena says clapping and jumping up off the sofa to give me a hug. Mags just smiles, she has gotten to know me these past few days and knows I don't like all the attention.

It was our last night at the Capital before going into the games, It was our interview with Caesar Flickerman.
I slipped on my dresses, admiring myself in the mirror.
The dress was a metallic sea blue with sequin scales trailing down it making it look mermaid like.