He suddenly choke and started coughing. Jaiveer look at him in worried and passed him water.

"Eat slowly, Vihaan. It is not going anywhere, "Jaiveer scold while eating his samosa and let out a satisfied sigh.

"Bhai," Vihaan whispers then gulp looking at Abhimanyu's blank face.

"Your bhai is duffer. Don't talk about him when I am enjoying my food. And don't dare to tell your brother about our little party or he will eat my ear off with his scolding. He didn't even let me enjoy my remaining life nor enjoy his. Don't know how my sweet Aaravi fell for this boring boy," Jaiveer huffed in the end and shook his head thinking about his grandson.

Both Amaira and Vihaan widen their eyes and gulp in nervousness.

"I think I have come at the wrong time," Jaiveer hand stopped in midway hearing Abhimanyu's voice.

He look at Vihaan for confirmation who slowly nodded his head.

Abhimanyu walks toward them slowly while Amaira runs toward her twin and smacks his head while glaring at him.

"Oww!!" Vihaan whine rubbing the spot where she hit him and glare back at her.

"You stupid monkey donkey, ...partying alone without me. Good thing that Bhai caught you and Nannu. You both are betraying me. Now see how Bhai will beat you up for making Nannu eat unhealthy and oily food," She smirk. She then look at her Jaiveer and crosses her arms in front giving him an angry look.

"Doctor strictly told you not to eat anything oily and unhealthy. You never gonna listen to him. And you..," Abhimanyu turn to Vihaan who got scared seeing his hard glare.
"Instead of stopping him, you are supporting and enjoying with him,"

"Stop glaring at him, Abhi. I forced him," Jaiveer told him. Abhimanyu look at him. 

Amaira roll her eyes seeing when Vihaan sigh in relief placing his hand on his chest.

"You really love worrying us. When are you going to take your health seriously?" Abhimanyu said in a serious tone.

"I am all healthy and fine. That doctor is stupid. Don't worry I am not going to leave this world so soon, not before seeing your kids," Jaiveer state with confidence. Abhimanyu roll his eyes at him. He is done with his behavior.

"Abhi, Bachcha!" Suddenly they heard a sweet voice. Abhimanyu turns his head and smile seeing his sweet grandmother standing near the door with a loving and peaceful smile.

"Mera bachcha, you scared me. You love bothering your dadi, huh?" Priya said as she stand in front of him and gently caress his cheek.

Taking her palm in his hand, he place a kiss in her palm.
"Sorry...," he whisper softly earning an affectionate smile from her.

She pull him down and kissed his forehead.
"It's not good to be so angry. Try to keep your calm," She tell him to which he nodded and kiss her cheek.

"Here have this," saying she feed him Prashad.

"Amaira...Vihaan, come here bachcho!" Both Amaira and Vihaan quickly run toward her and standing before her while grinning at her. Priya chuckle at them.

She feed them and lovingly kisses their forehead.

"What about me?" Jaiveer asked frowning at her as turn around without giving him Prashad.

"First control your sugar level, Jai. No sweet and snacks for you now on. You will only get boil vegetables and soup from now on," She said firmly glaring at him. Jaiveer look horrified.

"You can't do that, Priya," he said in disbelief.

"I can, Mr. Jaiveer Agnihotri. And I will," declaring this she walk out leaving him gasping at her words.