6. Reason for his pain and pleasure

Start from the beginning

"Yah!" Jin yelled after Jungkook's retreating figure. "That's what I am talking about. You have no regard for people's efforts."

Jungkook closed the door and hopped on his bed, sniffing the fragrance of him and Jimin together. Tears pooled and got out of his eyes. Putting a pillow over his head, he blocked Jin's complaints.

The feelings returned with a frenzy. He wanted to break down again.

The two weeks he spent loathing himself and mourning Taehyung's loss has started to seem bearable with Jimin, but with the man so ephemeral, he didn't know if he could hold onto him. His mother would always tell him that decisions made in a rush always disappoint. She always told him to think over anything before nosediving into it. With Jimin, he did exactly the opposite. Jimin was a rash decision that Jungkook made, and now he felt like he was heading toward his doom.

Jimin wasn't a stranger anymore but an addiction he craved every time he opened his eyes back from sleep. He knew that it has only been a few days, but that wasn't the factor undermining the gravity of how much he has been devoured by that feeling of always being under the mindless haze of pleasure. He wanted to feel no pain or anger, no sadness or fear, only Jimin.

He couldn't sleep, and when the morning returned, he realized he was feeling sick to his stomach, just like the last two mornings. His heart went haywire first, firing all the mechanisms to go into overload. His pulse was fast and saliva secretion was more than usual. His eyes were shaking, hurting, while his limbs trembled.

His stomach was the worst. He felt like something was rolling inside of him, something soft and painful. It made him nauseous. He was sweating through his hair before long. 

The first moan of pain escaped him with restraint, the latter ones followed recklessly. He felt like his heart would arrest at any time and that would be it. But before he could scream the house down, he felt a presence, all too calming and contagious. "Jimin," he whimpered, his bottom lip coming out. 

"I've got you, sweetheart." Jimin's thighs were under his head as he began to rock Jungkook's body.

"What- what's been happening?" The boy attempted, flinching his eyes shut to stop the pain. But he knew. 

He knew for the first time that morning that he was waking up in pain like death because he was making love with Jimin. The difference was, he realized he remembered the last night with clear visibility. "Just a few more," he heard Jimin cooing.

Opening his eyes to see that he was clinging onto Jimin's shoulders, he pushed his body into the man while the latter continued to wipe his naked skin with wet clothing. 

With a few more wipes, as Jimin said, he felt the soft company inside his stomach shrinking and then disappearing altogether. "I am okay," he huffed. "I am okay." He said it again to reassure the older before he let go. 

Jungkook stepped down from the bed, collecting himself. His sweaty hair was dripping as he carded his hands through them. The air from the window on his wet skin made him shiver slightly. 

Jimin had to be doing something because Jungkook didn't feel the unnatural pull towards him like he would. 

"Jungkook," Jimin said with ambiguity, pulling the boy out of his thoughts. "Look at me."

Jungkook did, his eyes misty, his body on defense. "Why does it happen to me? Is it because of what we do at night?"

Jimin nodded, his face carrying ample guilt for Jungkook to get his confirmation without words. The man thought Jungkook would never want to see him again, but the boy said no such thing and slumped down at his gaming chair, rotating it so that he could face the former. "Who are you?"

"I told you, love."

"I- " Jungkook began, his eyes roaming, taking in the details of the rug on the floor and the texture of the walls. "I don't know what that is."

"Do you regret remembering last night?" Jimin's voice was fearful, heart-breakingly slow. 

Jungkook's gaze averted to gobble up the man's expressions. Jimin was frightened. Jungkook didn't get the fear. He had felt so many feelings in Jimin's gaze, but he wasn't sure why would the ethereal man feel afraid. Whilst he mightn't have known the reason behind Jimin's fear, the answer to his question was crystal clear. "No."

If something was happening to his body because of what he has been doing, he had every right to know, and he felt much better to know. 

"Do you want me?" Jimin asked unsurely. 

"Yes," Jungkook wasn't mindless under the influence of the man who claimed to be Asmodeus' magic, yet he answered assertively. 

"Even when you have to go through the pain every day?"

"I would," Jungkook thought of his parents for a moment, because he was signing a death agreement. How long before his body gave up? How long before he couldn't take it anymore? What if Jimin couldn't show up on time to relieve him? He didn't know anything, but that he needed Jimin every day for his remaining life. 

The smile Jimin flashed him in exchange for his response turned him into a mass of benign obliteration. As though the switch flipped and just like that, he was withering, his skin coming alive. He walked up to Jimin with hooded eyes, his boner growing as he moaned for another reason than pain. 

Heat pooled into his belly. "Jimin," he recited seductively, unable to help it. "Please... Please fuck me into your whore."

"Gladly," Jimin bowed in front of Jungkook.