Russian Intervention in Rodenius war(Part 1)

Central Calendar year 1639

Principality of Kua Toyne

Governmental meeting

The western town of Gim had fallen to Lourian forces. Furthermore, it was a catastrophe where nearly all of its citizens were massacred. The meeting was infected with an oppressive mood.

"Please give us the latest report," Prime Minister Kanata ordered.

The military officer broke into a cold sweat.

"Sir! The western region surrounding Gim is now occupied by Lourian forces. Though our soldiers gave them a bloody nose during the battle, it wasn't enough. Now over 10000 Lourian soldiers from Gim are heading to join an army of 40000 Lourians that is now heading for the town of Ejey. Our spies have reported that Louria has 500000 thousand soldiers in the invasion. In addition, the Papaldia Empire of the Third Civilization, the superpower of Phillades continent, is rumored to be providing military support. While this rumor is unconfirmed, Louria does have five hundred wyverns at their disposal. Finally, over four thousand Lourian ships have left port, their whereabouts unknown."

Total silence filled the room.

None of the attendees knew what to say. Even with their new technological advancements thanks to Russia, 500000 is still a large army- more than 5 times the size of their entire army. Even if they could engage the Lourians at fortress towns or cities and hold them down, just like Gim, they just did not have enough troops to man the frontlines, nor enough time to fortify more towns. On top that they had 500 Wyverns and 4000 ships heading for who knows what. Louria had definitely planned this conquest properly and were dead serious to make sure no stone was left unturned.

They were well and truly doomed. 

Suddenly, the Foreign affairs minister picked up his manacomm and read something, and his eyes widened.

"Mr. Prime minister, may i speak?"-he suddenly asked. "Yes, go on"-Answered Kanata. "I just received a mana transmission from the Russians, from their government."

"What does it say?" "Yes, let me read it out."

On behalf of President Vladimir Putin, Russia sends condolences to Kua Toyne for the civilians it lost in the Massacre of Gim. We cannot overlook the brutal conquest and inhumane massacre of the town of Gim of our own ally. We have sent an ultimatum to Louria, which contains the following details: 

1. Withdraw their forces from Kua Toinian territory, 

2. Surrender, 

3. Hand over their King for trial,

4. Pay war reparations to Kua Toyne, and

5. Abolish their monarchy and allow a transitional government which will be headed by an official sent from the Russian Federation.

As the Minister of Foreign affairs read out the details, the prime minister's eyes widened. Such terms were preposterous to make, there was no way in hell Louria would accept it.

"And what was Louria's response?" Asked the prime minister.

The minister of foreign affairs replied: "One word. Never."

Since they have declined our ultimatum, we are left with no other choice to protect our ally. Therefore, we have decided to launch a Special Pacification Operation to demilitarise and re-educate these fascist barbarians ourselves, and honour our defence pact with the Principality of Kua Toyne. We request Kua Toyne to grant airspace access to Russian military planes and allow 3500 elite private military forces to be stationed in the fortress town of Ejey where it has been predicted that the next battle will take place. We also request Kua Toyne to not perform an offensive campaign into Louria.