"Well since you're here wanna go to our usual; The Dragon Coven" Lucifer said looking at him.

"Of course I need a drink from all this work" God said pulling him in with one arm and hugging him walking out the room.
______________________________________

Back in the castle, Mary has came back from her meeting and was currently walking in the hallway opening a door.

"Angel, honey are you okay?" Mary said poking her head in.

She saw Angel sitting by the window and looking out to the night sky

"Oh honey, what's wrong?" Mary said walking towards her and sitting down.

"I'm just scared I won't see Uncle Lucifer and Lilith again cause Daddy doesn't see him anymore cause he's busy" Angel said bringing her knees up and leaning her head towards the window.

"Oh honey, he's busy cause he's the king and the most powerful God in the universe, sure he won't make time for Uncle Lucifer but Uncle Lucifer and your dad are still best friends no matter what, I mean Uncle Lucifer is the head general of the Heaven City Army so he is also busy, so they can't always be free to hang with each other" Mary said giving Angel a side hug.

"I know I was just scared, I mean Lilith is my best friend since babies I don't want to lose her" Angel said looking at Mary with worried eyes.

"I know, you will see her again, I mean tomorrow is Saturday so you can see Lilith like you usually do" Mary smiled and hugged her tighter.

"Hmm okay." Angel smiled a little and looked outside again.

"Come on let's go eat dinner" Mary said standing up and offering a hand to Angel.

"I am hungry! I want food!" Angel smiled wide and grabbed her hand.
______________________________________

"Jesus have you seen your father? He is not in the throne room or his office" Mary said sitting down on a chair.

"No, but I think he was looking for Uncle Lucifer" He said waiting on the dinner table.

"Hmm well look at that he did take out that stick out of his butt after all" Mary smiled and sat down. "We will have to eat without him kids, I have a feeling that he won't be back for a while"

"Yes! Gimme gimme give me that food!" Both Angel and Jesus shouted banging their fists on the table.

"Okay okay stop!" Mary said smiling.
______________________________________

After some light chatting and eating some delicious food. The three went to bed while Mary went to tuck in the kids for the day.

After she tucked them in she went to her own bedroom and went to take a shower, after the shower she went to change into pyjamas and went into bed taking out a book.

All of a sudden God walked in with his hair a mess, his clothes wrinkled up and he looked messed up like extremely.

"Hey honeyyy" He said slightly slurred his accent being heard more. He went to the bed and flopped head first next to Mary.

"Jireh? What- Why do you look messed up?" She said helping him to his feet. "And you smell heavily like alcohol, did you drink?" She said putting him to bed nicely.

"Who me? Nevvver I just had water and some soda, you know I never drink" God said hugging his pillow.

"Then explain to me how you're drunk?" Mary said covering him with the blanket.

"I'm fine, Mary"

"Unbelievable, You seriously drank alcohol? God? Jireh? The Mr Good Guy?" Mary said shaking her head. She was surprised since God and the rest of the angels and gods have a very HIGH alcohol tolerance.