Chapter 1

10 years later...

10 years after the Lucifer incident, the castle is still running smoothly, nothing changed well except for the Gold family. God is still feeling guilty about what he did to Angel, Mary is worried but free that Lucifer isn't there anymore, and worried for Angel, Jesus is officially part of the Heaven City guards and Angel started being less happy due to the accident a few years ago and they had a new addition to the family, a baby sister and daughter they had just a few years ago. Let's embark and see what has been happening for the past 10 years.

A pair of dark brown eyes opened to the morning light rubbing the sleep off of them. We zoom out and see the owner of those eyes, a dark skinned girl with braided  hair in a bun with one strand each hanging at the sides of her face and shaved in an undercut, her hair is messy due to bed head and she had a barely noticeable gold-whitish scar across her left eye.

The girl sat up and stretched yawning in the process. She groaned and rubbed her face trying to wake herself up.

"Yay Monday, the beginning of another crappy day of school" The girl said. She looked towards the viewers and smiled. "Hey viewers, I know I know I'm breaking the forth wall but you are gonna have to get used to it, 10 years has passed and everything has changed well specifically for The Golds, as the narrator said everything has changed drastically especially for my dad, you know God Almighty, the god of all gods blah blah blah" She stood up from bed and stretched some more.

"Obviously I grew up I'm 15 now, had a few changes in my appearance, I got taller I would say I'm average height, my voice a little deeper, my accent is more thick and as for my scar it healed but I still have a scar as you can see but it's barely noticeable now...The incident resulted in me starting to wear glasses but luckily it wasn't some extreme damage it just made my one eye have blurry vision, I can still see without my glasses but sometimes I need them especially for farther distances, I have a younger sister now 6 years younger than me, Jesus is now part of the army and the new captain since Lucifer got banished and I wish to train with them someday to be a warrior but my dad says no so I'm stuck with future queen training and now my parents especially my dad is ALWAYS on my neck about it, welcome to my life! But that's not the only thing that happened...Last year someone took hold of The Infinity Stones and erased half of the populations everywhere...my mother and sister randomly disappeared, half my friends and some of Heaven City...but it made me more determined to train and help people in the near future cause I know they might be a chance everyone will come back cause I know they are not dead" Angel smiled sadly and petting a white and gold dragon cub laying on at the edge of the bed.

"Wake up boy, time for school" Angel said softly. The cub woke up and stretched yawning and shaking itself off started to lick Angel all over her face. "Ok Spirit morning to you too!"

Spirit was white with gold spikes and eyes, he was raised from an egg that Angel's dad gave to her as an apology for the whole incident. He hatched 3 years ago and he has been with Angel ever since. He is playful and loyal and will protect Angel no matter what

She looked by the mountain of pillows at the window sill couch seeing a brown rat with golden specks on her fur curled up sleeping.

"Hey Gabby, wake up" Angel picked up the rat gently and stroked the top of her head with her finger. The rat woke up and looked around seeing Angel, she then ran up her arm and went to the nape of the neck making herself a little nest inside her hair.

Gabby was an enchanted rat that Angel found in the Enchanted Forest during her adventures, she was only a baby and she was hungry with no family so Angel took her in. Gabby is shy and doesn't usually get comfortable with people but she is still adorable and loveable.