And I found a way to escape from the problem and we move to london.

I broke my phone, my SIM cards to not to be in a contact with you or anyone else.

I always miss you but I used to ignore thinking it that its just the attraction I have towards you but slowly I reliaze my mistake that I can't live without You and I don't have your mob. no.

So I was not having any idea to contact you as I was not mature enough to find a way to talk to you.

Not a single day had passed that I don't miss you and after sometime when I become mature enough to manage my business.

then I decided to find you but without getting anyone know about it and even Ayra.

And after sometime I get to know that you are in south korea, but I was not having any idea where you live or where you work.

I find more details about you and than I found out that you work at Kim corporation.

And I decide to meet you so I offer a partnership to Kim corporation and they accept it

When I saw you after a long time I feel I find my heaven.

𝑭𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒉 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒆𝒏𝒅

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

He told Yn each and every thing honestly.

Yn: So basically You used me.

Jk: No Yn its not like that

Yn: Whatever I feel too good that you being honest with me, but Jungkook there is nothing like before you are changed, I am too changed alot

Jk: Yn nothing is change we still have option to be with each and other.

Yn: You are wrong Jungkook I already moved on, you should move on too.

Jk: No Yn you can't move on and if you do na than you never love me .

When Yn heard him saying this she got extremly angry, and she angrily said.

Yn: Yes I moved on but it doesn't mean that I never Loved think about my POV.

Jk: what POV Yn

Yn: You were my first love, I loved you so much more than myself but YOU..
YOU left me I was so worried how are you, where are you , where did you gone, are you alright, these thought were roaming in my head and than I watch your interview and I found you fit and fine but you were happy without me and Than I reliaze that I had been used and by this way you made me hate you so much hate.

She said while tears escape from her eyes and Jungkook too got teary eyes.

Jk: Yn I totally understand but please forgive me

Yn: NO JUNGKOOK I CAN'T FORGIVE YOU OUR PATHS ARE DIFFERENT
FORGET ME AND MOVE ON.

She said getting annoy and Jungkook reply in her tone.

Jk: I WILL NEVER MOVE ON SPECIALLY ON YOU I HAVE ALREADY TOLD YOU YOU ARE MINE AND I WILL MAKE YOU MINE BY HOOK OR BY CROOK UNDERSTAND

YN: THAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT

with that she left.

Jungkook sighed in Trasfration

Yn went home and she meet Tae.

Tae: Hey Yn

Yn: I wanna tell you something.

Tae understand that something is not good with her.

Tae: Yes speak up.

Yn: I meet jungkook today.

Tae: WHAT? When did yo-

Yn: I just come meeting him.

Tae: What did he say?

Yn: he told me why did he left me and why did he come back.

Yn told her everything and he heard each and every word carefully

Tae: We have to do something about him.

Yn: What??

Tae: You will get to know tomorrow about it.

He smirk.

𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 : 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒐
𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒆

𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑰 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒖𝒑𝒍𝒐𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌 𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒆𝒅𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒄𝒖𝒛 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒚 𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒖𝒆𝒔.

𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂 𝒕𝒂𝒑 𝒐𝒏 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓 𝒊𝒕 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅.

𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 ❤️