Encounter, Part 2

Start from the beginning

"But it's annoying..." Bakugo grumbled. "Hey, Dek-"

"Bakugo, I. Said. Let. Him. Be," Momo said with a sweet smile that didn't reach her eyes, making Bakugo fall silent with a shiver down his spine.

"Follow Lady's lead! Catch as many as you can!" a hero said as they ran through the path created by Mt. Lady. But then, one of the heroes noticed Eel Boy with them and asked, "Huh? Didn't you capture Himiko Toga and Compress?"

"Wait a minute! Didn't Toga kill Eel Boy in the last episode?" Kendo asked.

"That means..." Ochako mumbled, fearing the worst. And in the very next scene, her fears came true.

Only for Eel Boy to pull out a knife and stab him. Then, 'Eel Boy' began slicing up all the heroes in their path.

Everyone stared at the screen with wide eyes, and someone mumbled, "What is going on?"

"That's Himiko Toga's quirk, Transformation, which allows her to transform into a lookalike of the person whose blood she ingests," Aizawa informed those who were not aware of Toga's abilities. "We learned about this when she kidnapped Camie Utsushimi, a second-year student from Shiketsu High School, and took her place in the License Exam by impersonating her."

'Wait! That means the girl who attacked me that day wasn't Utsushimi but...' Izuku thought with wide eyes.

At this same time, Mr. Compress was watching from the railings above. "Aw, man... This is such a mess..." he said as Dabi appeared behind him.

"You're not going to run?" Dabi asked as he walked next to him.

"You're a lieutenant! Where have you been?" Compress asked.

"You are, too, aren't you?" Dabi retorted. "This playing at the military thing isn't really working anymore. Where are the others?"

"Twice was killed... probably," Compress said, clenching his fist, while Dabi remained silent despite it happening in front of him. 

'He didn't tell Compress that I killed Twice? Why?' Hawks thought to himself. 'Dabi, what the hell is going on in that messed-up mind of yours?'

"And then... I tried to stop her, but she went anyway. I can't believe Toga would lose her cool like that," he said as we witnessed Toga, who had disguised herself as Eel Boy, stabbing heroes left and right.

'It's hard to live here... a world that's easy to live in,' Toga thought as she sliced another hero's throat while her disguise started fading off. Noticing this, she climbed on a nearby ice pillar. "A world of only things I like," she said while standing on the ice pillar as the transformation wore off. Meanwhile, the heroes around them noticed the ground all around the Villa beginning to cave in. "You're in the way, heroes," she declared while glaring at them, as a giant hand emerged from behind Himiko.

"She is fucking crazy... and scary," Monoma said, shifting uncomfortably in his seat as he saw Toga's rage-filled eyes.

"Does she really think heroes should allow her to kill whoever she wants without any resistance? 'Ribbit'," Tsu said, narrowing her eyes at the screen. "If that is the case, then she is really out of her mind."

"Aren't all villains like that?" Komori asked. "That's why they enjoy hurting people, right?"

"That seems to be the case, 'ribbit'," Tsu said, nodding her head.

"Machia's moving!" Compress said in a surprised voice.

"He's awake, huh?" Dabi said, a smirk appearing on his face. "Shigaraki."