Character introductions: Smg3 vs Smg4

Author note here. Just a quick note is that I'll first write chapters for how each major character was introduced so that people will not be confused, meaning that the book will be separated into 2 different sections. One is introducing the characters, the other is writing this AU's version of the Waluigi Arc. The tittle in the chapter will show what part the chapter will be on. Okay I hope you enjoy the book bye!

It was a normal day in peaches castle, or at least as normal as it can get.

In a room in Peaches castle, a red fat Italian called Mario was on a computer.

"Oh yeah..." Mario said, looking at it. "Baby...that's right... this is sexy!"

He was looking at images of Spaghetti happily. "Just look at all the spaghetti! mmmmmmmm."

"Well it's been 2 hours." Mario says. "Better find something else to do than stare at food. Maybe pork? Nahh that's food."

Mario then got an idea!

"I'll just watch some Sm64 bloopers!" He yelled.

He searched up Sm64 bloopers on YouTube and started scrolling.

"Why do many people make bloopers?" He questions as he continues scrolling. "They probably have no life."

When he was scrolling through, Mario ran into a video that caught his eye.

"Huh. What's this?" He questions. "Oh well. Time to watch some videos."

——————————

Meanwhile on the Wing Cap course, Smg3, a Mario recolor with a dark blue hat and shirt and black overalls, was flying around the course using the flying cap power up.

"HAHA! Evil villain flying through!" He yelled, clearly enjoying the feeling.

Unfortunately, as Smg3 was talking, he didn't pay attention to the wall in front of him, slamming right into it, losing the power up.

"Jessuuuuussss!!" Smg3 yelled, falling out of the course and into Peach's castle, right next to Toad who was taking a shower.

"Hey! A little privacy!?" Toad yelled angrily when Smg3 opened his eyes.

OH GOD WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU DOING!?" Smg3 yelled, covering his eyes.

"What does it look like I'm doing!?" Toad yelled. "I'm wiping my-"

"Ug, whatever. You have fun with that." Smg3 interrupted, walking away. He then realized that the castle was quiet. Too quiet.

"Where's that Mario?" He sighed, running to his room. "He better not be using my computer again!"

When Smg3 ran in, he saw Mario watching some Sm64 bloopers on HIS computer.

"GODAMMIT MARIO!" Smg3 yelled, grabbing Mario's attention. "HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU NOT TO TOUCH MY COMPUTER- huh?" Smg3 stopped to look at what Mario was watching.

He seemed to have just finished watching the Sm64 blooper as the screen was saying 'thanks for watching' as a voice started talking.

"Hey guys thank you all so much for watching! If you haven't already, instead of subscribing to that unfunny Smg3 channel, go and subscribe to my channel to get more awesome funny content."

"WHAT!?" Smg3 yells angrily.

"That person sure make's funnier videos than you!" Mario said, smiling. "What do you think Snitchy?"

Smg3 was PISSED. "First of all, don't call me Snitchy, it's stupid. And second of all, WHO IS THIS YOUTUBER, THINKING THEY COULD INSULT THIS ALL POWERFUL VILLIAN AND GET AWAY WITH IT!"