Chris nodded, his eyes locking onto Ricky. "I know, please use me." "That's what we like to hear," Vinny spoke.

Chris smirked as he climbed onto the bed, smashing his lips against Vinny's.

The kiss was sweet at first but soon turned heated as Vinny shoved his tongue into Chris' mouth.

Chris was a slut for the two smallest boys, he loved how dominant they could get with him.

Vinny flipped them over pushing two fingers inside Chris' sloppy hole. Chris let out a little gasp, his body resting against the sheets.

"Ricky fücked you well, baby," Vinny spoke removing his fingers and clothes.

"I can't get enough cock, baby. I crave it." Vinny grabbed the lube spreading the liquid along his cøck before pushing inside Chris.

"F-fuck, baby. So big." Vinny was the biggest followed by Ricky, Ryan, and then Justin.

"Fuck me, Vin. Make me yours." Vinny didn't have to be told twice as he pushed Chris' knees to his chest.

He found a teasing speed, wrapping a hand around Chris' throat. Chris whimpered wanting to be used like a whore.

Vinny sensed this as he pulled out, wanting to tease the boy. "Tell us what you want, baby," Vinny ordered.

"Want to be your little fuck doll." "Want us to take turns like last time?"

"Please, Daddy. Ruin my slutty hole."

"Who do you want first, baby?" "You and Rick, want you both stretching my hole."

Vinny nodded and motioned for Ricky to come over. The boy did as he was told, crawling over to the two.

Ricky pulled Chris on his lap, dropping the boy on his cøck. "Justin, Ryan come here," Vinny ordered as he moved behind the goth pushing him on Ricky's chest.

The two did as they were told, climbing onto the bed, their eyes stuck on the scene in front of them.

Vinny made sure to spread more lube along his cøck before lining up with Chris' entrance, pushing inside the boy.

Chris couldn't help but whimper from the stretch. "Take it, whore. No one cares if it hurts."

Chris was fair from pain. He took a deep breath and push himself down taking both boy's cøck at once.

Ricky let out a loud moan, forgetting how good it felt to be buried inside the goth, his cock brushing against another.

"Use me, Daddy. Fill me with your cüm,"

That was all the two needed to hear as they found a fast pace, moving in sync as Ricky held Chris still.

Chris couldn't stop the moans that slipped from his lips. "R-ry, shut him up," Vinny ordered as he slammed deeper.

"Gladly," Ryan spoke as he grabbed a fist full of Chris' hair and shoved his cøck into the boy's mouth.

Chris couldn't help the loud gag that escaped when Ryan slipped down his throat without a second thought.

"That's right, baby. Gag on my cøck," Chris did as he was told, heaving onto the man's cock, getting his spit all over the thick length.

"Fück, baby. Can't get enough of your mouth," If Chris could talk, he'd of sassed back.

Ryan smirked as he sense this. "Can't talk back with your mouth full," Chris growled, trying to chomp down as a response.

"Don't you dare, baby," Vinny spoke smacking Chris' ass. Chris screamed, biting down on Ryan's cock.