Chapter 12- His Words

Nisa's POV:

"Wany,please, I'm begging you! Don't do it!" I pleaded,holding Wany back but she yanks her hand away.

"Don't tell me what to do. I will go to them. They weren't supposed to said that thing. I will kill them if they dare to hurt her in any way." Wany spat.

I massage my temple," Wany please, there must be other way to settle this. Your anger wil not help you. What if they were just joking? What if they-"

"JOKING?! IF THEY WERE JOKING,THEY WILL NOT JOKE ABOUT MY COUSIN! THEY SAID SOMETHING THAT WAS CLEARLY NOT TRUE ABOUT IHTIRAH AND I WON'T SHUT UP ABOUT IT!" Wany yelled.

I got taken aback by her yelling. She never get angry like this. She is more than furious right now. It's not good to talk back.

I sigh,"fine. I'll come with you. But,promise me one thing. You will not do anything reckless to them,alright?" I said.

She nods her head in anger.

If you guys are wondering what we were talking about,this is the story:

Flashback:

Me and Wany were sitting on the bench,talking to each other, when a group of students suddenly came, sitting on the bench Infront of us. One of them said:

"You know,I hate that new-comer."

"Which one?" The other one asked.

"The year 9." She replied.

"Oh,Ihtirah."

"You know her?"

"Yes,I do."

I looked at Wany,her hands were balled into fists. Her knuckles turned white.

I tried to get a better view of that person but her back was facing to me,so I couldn't get a proper view of her. But,the thing is..I think I've heard her voice once but..I couldn't think where or who.

"Do you hate her?"

"Yes. I hate her very much. She stole Sir Halif from me. She will always be Sir Halif's priority. I hate it. "

"Yeah, Sir Halif always smile when she was around. "

"Do you think Ihtirah put some spell on Sir Halif? "

"Maybe.."

"I think..Sir Halif likes her!"

"WHAT?! NO! THAT CAN'T BE TRUE. Sir Halif is mine. Ours."

"Want to do something about it?"

"You bet. Let's ask for help from someone that is close to her."

"Will that work?"

"Yeah,she hates Ihtirah too."

"Okay..and who is this person,anyway?"

"You'll see."

In the end,they burst out laughing. Mocking Ihtirah. Wany suddenly stood up.

"Wany." I held her.

She was breathing fast and her face was all red from anger.

The group of students finally stood up and walked away from the table. With the last word that made Wany's blood boiled once again.

"I do hope Ihtirah get expel,though."