💫Chapter-15💫

Comincia dall'inizio

Namjoon- Well, you both are here too. Now we can go.

Jimin and Taehyung looked at him sadly. They went near them.

Jimin- Jin Hyung....... please don't send Hyung's.

Jin- Jimin, I already told you yesterday it's not possible now. Say Bye to your Hyung's, they are going now.

Jimin and Taehyung didn't said anything. Hoseok and Namjoon came towards them and hugged them before talking their bags.

They started to go out followed by others except for the 95s who just stood there.

Namjoon, Hoseok and the rest reached the front door when they heard a voice

~ Please No!! I will tell you everything. But don't say Hyung's away. Please Jin Hyung!!

Hoseok and Namjoon looked at each other with a satisfied look. They all turned back and saw it was Taehyung standing there with some tears.

Taehyung- Please Hyung. I promise to tell you each and everything. I will take any punishment. But Please don't send My Hyung.

Taehyung said. Jimin came near him. He looked at Taehyung who didn't said anything. Jimin sighed and said

Jimin- Yes Hyung. We will tell you.

Taehyung looked at Jimin with a small smile while Jimin gave him a small nod.

💀💀💀

After everyone was seated in the living room, they looked at Jimin and Taehyung who were sitting infront with their head low.

Jin- Jimin, Tae.....

They looked up and nodded to each other before looking at their Hyung's.

Taehyung- Hyung.... All things started Two week ago. There were three new students in our class.

Jimin- During recess, we both were about to go to canteen when they approached us and told us that they would like to befriends with us.

Taehyung- And You all very well know that we both love to make new friends so we agreed.
We started to talk and hang out during our free time.

Jimin- We became good friends within a week. Last week, They told they us to bunk Physics Class. At first we didn't agreed cause we knew that if you get to know you will be angry with us. 

Taehyung- But after that they said it's just one class and the teacher in not even present today. And We agreed.

Jin looked at both of them in disbelief. He wanted to say something but Yoongi stopped him and told Jimin and Taehyung to continue.

Jimin- That was the first time We bunked our lesson. During recess, when we were eating, they told us that we should not eat home made lunch as it is boring. We again agreed with them and

Jin- And You both three the lunch I prepared for you!! Did you both even know how much time and hard work it takes me to prepare your lunch. I have to wake two hours early than you all. I pour my heart and soul while making breakfast for you all only so that you can throw it.

Jin said. Anger can be clearly heard in his voice. Jimin and Taehyung looked down not being able to meet their Hyung's eyes.

Yoongi- Hyung.... We will talk later. You both keep going.

Yoongi said. Jimin and Taehyung nodded their head before starting again.

Taehyung- A-after that day, they again told us to bunk another class, of Maths this time. We both enjoyed last time so we again bunked the class.

Jimin- The same thing happened during the lunch. They told us and we agreed. And then this continued.

Jimin completed. Their was a silence in the whole living room. Jin rubbed his head in frustration. He looked at Namjoon and Hoseok and said

Jin- Where were you two when this all was happening? Don't you sit together during lunch? How come both you didn't knew about this?

Namjoon- Hyung, me and Hobi Hyung eat on the Rooftop or in the ground. We don't like to eat in cafeteria as Students keep staring at us.

Hoseok- Yes Hyung. Girls keep coming to us saying Oppa Oppa.

Hoseok said rolling his eyes. Namjoon nodded his head.

>>> It's proved that they are my brothers only. I am World Wide Handsome ofcourse My brothers are handsome too.

Jin thought. He shooked his head and again looked at the 95s twins who were looking down.

Yoongi- So, you did all this because of your new Friends. You know they are not friends. They are bad influence.

Jin- Yes. You know One Dirty fish can spoil the whole pond. And you both were with them only. And not one but three? Seriously.

Yoongi- Don't you guys know who is good for you and who is bad?

Neither Jimin nor Taehyung said anything. They both know that they are at fault so they just kept looking down when they heard YN saying

YN- Oppa, One more thing is left to explain.

Jimin and Taehyung looked up confused. YN saw and understood that they don't know what she is talking about so she said

YN- Why did both of you beated those student?

She asked. Jimin and Taehyung looked up and said

(Next Part)

💀💀💀

Hey Moonlights

Hey Moonlights

How was it?

Do a vote and Comment

Love you all so much
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 1140