💫Chapter-15💫

Night (After Dinner)

Jimin's Room

Jimin was sitting on his bed while Taehyung was laying on his Hyung's laps. They both were in very deep thoughts.

During dinner, they asked Jin and Yoongi if it was true that they were sending Hoseok and Namjoon and Both of them said Yes.

They didn't talked much so the dinner was rather silent today. And Now here they are, engrossed in deep thoughts.

Taehyung- Jiminie Hyung......

Jimin- Hmm.

Taehyung- Don't you think it's wrong.

Jimin looked at Taehyung and asked

Jimin- What do you mean?

Taehyung- I mean don't you think we should be punished instead of Hyungs. Hyung's aren't even at 1% fault then also they are getting punishment.

Jimin- I know Tae. I am also thinking the same.

Taehyung- Hyung.... Let's go and tell Jin Hyung the truth.

Taehyung said as he sat on the bed.

Jimin- What are you saying Tae? We can't. You know that right.

Jimin said and Taehyung sighed. He again laid on his laps and said

Taehyung- I know. But I don't want my Hyung's to go.

Jimin- They are my Hyung's too Tae. And I also don't want them to leave. But you also know we can't do anything.

Taehyung- Hmm....

💀💀💀

Next Morning

Namjoon- Hobi Hyung Are you Ready?

Hoseok- I am... Uhh---- Jin Hyung, Do as we said. Ok?

Jin- Yes. But are you sure this will work?

Hoseok- 100% sure Hyung.

Hoseok said. That's when they saw Jimin and Taehyung coming downstairs. They signalled Jin and the others and they all nodded their heads.