Kana was still a very young child, she is a toddler.

An toddler Anbu.

Kana had barely lived a decade, she never had anyone to talk to or share her feeling with, as much as she could remember.

*ahem Sasuke- ahem*

Even while talking with Shizune she stuttered most parts because she hadn't talked in over 6 months at that time.

So basically, they were both miserable together ❤️

When she got his attention, she pointed at them.

Almost as if he understood what she was questioning,

He looked and analyzed their position, before going back to his book and quickly turned a few pages backwards.

He looked from his book, and back to the strangers and back to his book.

All while mumbling,

"A hand on one side of the hip....... one hand rests on cheek.......They must be slightly bend forward.... similar to acute angle."

As if checking everything, he nodded to himself and turned back to Kana, who stared at him blankly.. patiently waiting for him.

He raised a hand, his pointer finger faceing the sky, as if teaching an very important lesson,

"They are sharing a passionate kiss, through which they express love for each other, it could also be that their doing it to satisfy their hormones.. in short."

Sai placed a hand to his cheek,

"It could also mean that they're doing it for fun."

Kana stared at him like he's stupid,

"Why would people lick other people's saliva for fun?"

Sai only offered a shrug,

"It is a way to show your love for someone, love in a not so platonic way."

The little girl looked at the sky,

"If i have to do that to show love, then call me emotionless, I'd rather not love anyone."

"Fair point, but let's not judge them. Everyone have their own preferences."

The Uchiha placed her mask back on her face as she saw the bird circling around their head, sai did the same.

"Well I think their preferences are disgusting, it is totally not hygienic."

Sai carried the tired girl all the way back to the Hokage tower.

When they got there, they saw many people exiting the office.

Kana's eyes lit up, she recognized one of them as the copycat ninja of the leaf, Hatake Kakashi, she remembered reading it from a book called "War heroes."

She saw a few other people, she had no clue who they were.

Sai waited for all of them to come out before entering.

The blond Uzumaki turned around and almost fell on his face.

The two anbu moved their head towards him when they caught him pointing towards them.

Kana, wrapped her arm around her teammate's neck and peaked over his shoulder.

"Don't just come behind people like that! I almost had a heart attack!-" he was cut off by a soft voice.

"We deeply apologise, we were waiting for you guys to clear up." she then lowered her masked face behind his shoulder.

The ears and eyes of her cat mask were the only thing visible.

<Kana's mask is the one on the upper right, I stared at it for 5 whole minutes and i think its a cat, if not

<Kana's mask is the one on the upper right, I stared at it for 5 whole minutes and i think its a cat, if not... its still a cat, cuz Kana's mask is a cat. idk if it's being used by another character, we'll pretent it's not.>

Naruto's mouth parted is disbelief,

His voice was in a lower tone as he spoke,

"No way she's an anbu! That kid looks 3!!"

Kana didn't find it offensive, she tapped her teammate's shoulder, he bend down and set her to her feet.

She turned around to find them still watching her, as if she's some kind of my interesting animal in a zoo.

The little uchiha properly bowed down, her child like wonder and laziness comepletely thrown out the window,

"We'll get going now, good day sir."

Kakashi watched her from the corner of his eyes as she walked pass them,

The little girl turned around to check if they were looking, before slowly bringing her hand up and held her teammate's big ones,

She soon turned her back onto them, happily hopping on her steps as she walked besides sai.

Kakashi watched them dissapear into the door, a small smile on his face,

'So she's the one huh? youngest and the most smartest child to graduate the academy, guy won't go a day without reminding me that someone broke my record.'

The hatake could hear her slight giggle from inside the Hokage's office,

'she's still a child afterall.'