Prolouge

•Sonic POV•

It's so cold and dark. I've been stuck in this place for one hundred years. No food, no socialization, just drifting in a black hole. I want out...I want to be with her. I can feel her powerful sweet soul. I can use my powers to see her, but I want to be beside her.

"I wonder what she's doing?" I asked myself out loud. I summoned a light ball and I saw her in bed. Her sweet face looked so soft.

I saw her alarm clock beside her bed. It was going off, yet she was fast asleep. "Wake up, my love...wake up." I whispered and immediately she woke up.

I stalked her daily. I had fallen in love with her. Amy was someone I couldn't live without. I need to get out of this thing. I'm cursed to live in the box until someone opens it. Why must I be stuck here? I want to help her. I could make sure no one hurt her ever again.

I need to get out somehow.

Somehow I'll get out and I'll protect her. I'll protect my lovely Rose.

I must do what ever I can to make sure she's happy and taken care of. I won't allow anyone to hurt her...

I clutched my fists as I pushed the light ball away from me. I would find a way out.

I worked for months on finding out and trying to get the box opened. I couldn't do it myself, so I had to get others to open it. My box, or prison, was on her book shelf. It was a small chest that her grandmother had given her. I remember how her great grandmother had trapped me in here. She only did it because she was scared of me.

She had had nothing to fear! But now...thanks to her...everyone should fear me!

I hadn't been able to stalk Amy for weeks when I took a break and I gasped at what I saw. She was in pain. I watched how people made fun if her and hurt her more and more. I couldn't have that!

I continued to work and work.

Then...

One day I finally got her to open the box.

And I was released...