Special ✿ Experiments

An:
This was originally supposed to be a 1k special, but I got a little offline and the book got even more reads! So right now this is 1.5k special!!! (But I was inactive and it's already 1.6k (: Thank you all soo much for that!) This is not supposed to be part eight, which means the first part is just Flashback, while the other one is somewhere in the future. That's all for now and Thank you for reading this book!

The first human experiment

Dr. Jekyll nervously rubbed his hands together as he looked down at the body lying on the table before him. His heart was pounding in his chest, and he could feel sweat dripping down his forehead as he contemplated what he was about to do.

He had spent the last few years researching the effects of a serum he had created. He had tested it on animals, and it had remarkable results. He was now ready to take the next step and test it on a human.

The subject of his experiment lay on the surgical table before him, unconscious. Dr. had been careful to choose someone who was of no consequence; someone who no one would miss. It was wrong, he knew, but he was desperate to see the results of his work.

He took a deep breath, steeling his nerves, and approached the body with a scalpel in hand. As he was about to make the first incision, his thoughts raced to the possibilities of what he might find. Would the serum work? Would it create a new form of life?

Dr. shook his head to clear the thoughts, then put the scalpel to the body's skin and began to cut. He could only hope that he wouldn't regret his decision.

Two years later

"You don't have a reason to be scared. No one can hurt you. You have to go. Now. Go. Please." I said weakly. Scientists were about to separate us.
"No! Y/n!"

I was in my own 'room', if you could call it that. It had one bed in it. That's all. No windows, doors, or anything. Bored, I began thinking about how we got here. Why are we here?
Mother.
Some adjectives that describe a mother are loving, compassionate, endearing, kind, protective, strong, extraordinary, intuitive, caring, and mindful.
Mother is a monster. She gave us to those scientists. They have been testing on us ever since, and it's painful. I sacrificed myself for my sister Anya, but after all of that, they still tested on her too. We are going to get out. Please help us, please help me. Help us.

'The scientists will help you if you help them. You must help. If I could, I would tell you everything. It will be all right. Just tell me what I have to do. What I must do.' I was shocked. I shook my thoughts away.
'What is happening to me?'

———————————————————-
"I will do anything you ask of me, Mister. Anything. And I'll do everything you want." I plead scientist. They separated Anya and me four weeks ago. I don't even know if she's alive.
The last time I saw her, she had a smile on her face. It was a beautiful smile. Anya's smile was gone now. We have to escape. But I can't leave. Not now."

"If you don't, I will kill you."

The final experiment

Again... They're putting me to sleep. Just this time, it's different. I woke up halfway to the operation room. My vision was blurry, but it was clearing slowly. I could see white walls and ceiling. Scientists were pushing my bed. A few moments later, we got into the operating room. They started preparing stuff for me. What type of person would cut a child open just to see what they have done wrong? The pain was unbearable. I had been screaming for what felt like hours, my body shaking, when the scientists finally pulled the needles from my arms.

I knew, at that moment, that my mother was a monster. I had been watching helplessly as they experimented on me and Anya since we got here. She had sold us to the scientists like we were objects.