Chapter eight ✿ Stella

Before we start, I wanted to excuse myself for being inactive. I have been having a lot happening in my personal life and have been so busy. But hey! The story almost has 3k reads, and I can't believe it!  Without further ado, here is the 8th part!

Your POV
"Impossible... All of our pursuers are... Let's go back to our hideout and regroup. I have a bad feeling about this. No way... Bondoman, this can't be happening! I can't believe this! Hey, hey! Wake up!"
Anya and I were watching our favorite TV show, Spy Wars, but this wasn't like watching any other episode of cartoon. Anya was all angry and gloomy.

"Hey, Anya." Papa's voice woke us up from our trance.
"Anya is busy right now." Anya said, not moving an inch. I turned around to see Papa's disappointed face. Not second later, Mama walked and turned lights on.

"No! I don't wanna study!" Anya whined, quickly getting up, running to her room.
"Now, hold on." Papa said, picking her up.
"No! I don't wanna study!"
"We made a deal. You agreed to start studying at 5 PM."

Anya started making weird sound and whining. "You demon! Papa is a demon!"
———————————————————
Anya was sitting on her stool doing assignments that Papa gave her. I sat next to him and stared at Anya's paper.

"How many times do I have to tell you? That's supposed to be an "E", not an "A." Papa explained it to Anya for the fifth time.
"B-But, Loid-San, her math score here is pretty good. Well done, Anya-san." Mama tried cheering Anya up.
"He has two-eights of his bullets left!"

'Is this because of her cartoon?'

"Oh, that's right. This proverb is the same one Bondoman was saying in episode 16." Papa said with hope.
"I forgot..."
"Well, remember! You know, it's the episode where the guy with the sideburns appeared." I exclaimed.

'I just happened to mess up my mind-reading cheat on this test. From now on, I'm gonna spend a lot of time trying to figure out which classmate is good at what subjects. Then I will definitely get perfect scores, no problem. I tried sounding like Papa.' Anya though to herself.

'If she continues like this, Y/N will have A+ quickly, but Anya... It would be easy to make her every score an A+ by using the backdoor method. But if she suddenly scores that high,the school and those around her will become suspicious. In order to make this all seem as natural as possible, I need to nurture her basic knowledge. If she ends up being shunned by her classmates, it may affect her life at school. I can't have her not wanting to go to school.' Papa thought.

'If I read everyone's minds to  get 100s, they'll all hate me?' I could see Anya frowning.

'I guess forcing her to study too much might be a bit rough on her. If her motivation remains low, her connection won't improve, so she'll have a lesser chance of learning, and after all, that might affect Y/n too. A change of pace is also important. They are ways of earning Stella besides academic. Right, then.'

"Why don't we take a break from studying and draw?" Papa asked.

"Yey!" Both Anya and me exclaimed.
——————>
'For example, art.'

"Hey, that looks really cool! Is it a cheetah? No, wait... I bet it's a panda!" Papa told me.

"It's a moo cow. The one that was at school." I answered blankly. He started staring at my drawing, thinking.
——————>
"For example, music! This is a violin for children."

Anya took violin and started playing it. Or trying to play it while breaking all violin strings.
——————>
"There's always sports!"

"Woosh! Whoosh! Whoosh!" Anya and I tried hitting tennis balls with our rackets. We ended up hitting 5 balls in total, even if there were like 30 of them.
——————>
Anya and I jumped over some tupe of stool. Anya managed to jump over it while I magically ended up falling on my head.