Chapter three ✿ Prepare for the interview

_________________________________
"I got 'em all in. Get in!"
_________________________________

Third POV:

time skip...

128 Park Avenue, West District Capital City of Berlint, Ostania

"Is this everything you own?" Loid asked Raven headed.
"Yes"
"It's not very much."
___________________________________

The box labeled 'bedroom' was put down on the floor. Picking up bed sheets and pillows, a woman said
"Um, Loid... About the sleeping arrangements..."
"We'll be sleeping in separate rooms, of course. We'll share one for appearances anytime we have guests over."
"R-Right."

"Welcome to Anya's and Y/n's house!" the h/c girl told.
"Thank you for the lovely welcome, Miss
Y/n."
"Anya's so happy to have mommy! I'm gonna help to unpack!"
"Y/n too!"

Two girls started unpacking boxes, helping their father.

"Oh, right. By the way... I had a friend of mine who's a judge make it so we got married a year ago."

'By that, I mean he forged the certificate.'

"We can figure out why we lived separately and what to tell your brother later."

"All right!"

"I'm gonna show Mama around!" the h/c girl said with excitement.
"Once we got settled in, we'll practice the interview."

Time skip...
~Because I'm lazy~
-Y/n pov-

"Eden Collage is one of the most prestigious schools in the country. During the interview, not only will the child be evaluated, but so will the parents. They will be evaluated on their social standing as well as how cultured they are. Understood?"
Dad said scaring me a little."

Now, let's start with the questions. First, please state your name and address."

"Anya Fo...Fo...Horger. Address?
"The place we're at right now." I told her, hoping she will understand.
"Ah! This is Anya's house!"
"That's not what I meant. Miss Y/n?" Father asked looking at me.
"128 Park Avenue, West District Capital City of Berlint, Ostania"
"I didn't need country but that was right. Good job. Er, so, Miss Anya... How do you spend your days off?"
"Papa orders me to stay home, so I have to watch TV all alone with sissy." Anya answered confidently.
'Anya you can't say that!'
"Now, wait a second. That makes terrible impression. Madam?"
"Yes" Mom answered quickly
"Why did you choose Eden Collage, and how do you plan to pass this exam?"
"How do people usually pass? Um, pass, passing... Perhaps because of cardiac arrest, or excessive bleeding? Or compound fractures throughout the body? Oh! Maybe their skull was caved in!" Mom said, scaring Anya and me to death.
'Kill me now. Next question.' Dad thought, asking another question
"Could you describe your parenting methods?"
"Huh? U-Um... Strike first to be victorious?"
'I'm amazed her brother turned out to be a decent human being. I've been a spy for a decade. I've completed countless missions, yet only now do I find myself losing heart.'
"This is pointless. There's no way we'll survive the interview at this rate. Let's give up on getting them into that school." Dad said without any emotion in his voice.
"Loid! Please remember your late wife's wishes!" Mom said trying to him hope
'Clearly, we weren't ready for this mock interview yet.'
"All right, let's go out for a bit."

Skipping outing part because I want to start writing about school, Damian and all soo... you and Anya got uniforms, you been to the opera, the museum, and at the restaurant, the old lady's purse...

___________________________________________

A/n
So I've been having troubles with and it's so annoying...
I wanted to say I am still here and I'll try my best to post here when I can.
I am so thankful for all reads and votes, it really means a lot.
This is realy short chapter but next one is the interview one, and my plot is starting there, so yeah... Have good nigh/day.

Word count: 646

Tea