I Fell In Love With The Bad Boy || 𝐏𝐭.𝟐

Shaniqua brought me over to her house, she was like super-duper stylish and rich. She had on 50 layers of clothing that went swimmingly together. Like plaid, stripes, and polka dots! She shoved me into her closet and gave me many different clothes. I thought I looked like a goose in everything. Well, that was until I saw it...the dress of my dreams. I let out a banshee scream and changed my avatar into the stunning gown.

I waddled out of the closet to show Shaniqua my crinkly wrinkly dress

I waddled out of the closet to show Shaniqua my crinkly wrinkly dress. When she saw me, she ripped her eyes out and body slammed into every wall in her house multiple times. "GIRLIEEEE, YOU LOOK SO FUGLY!!!"

"R-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-really? T-t-t-t-t-t-thank y-y-y-y-y-you!"

"Wait, I know what you're missing." She approached me and took off my glasses and gave me sneakers. "There we go queenie beanie my Lamborghini! Now you're not like other girls cuz girls don't wear sneakers with their dress!"

"Y-y-y-y-yeah, I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I g-g-g-g-g-guess s-s-s-s-so!"

(A/N - Time skip to the party 🤭🤭🤭😜😜😜💕💕💕)

I trembled as we reached the door, I was so nervous I descended to hell. Shaniqua smacked me to life again and knocked on the door. I heard a manly, broad, ferocious voice of a man yelling that he would be there in a second.

I looked up to see the most gorgeous, hideous, disgusting, jaw-dropping man. He had baby blue orbeezs and white hair in a bowl cut. He greeted Shanique and went quiet when he saw me. His face bursted red like a volcano. He melted into a puddle before biting his lip and approaching me.

"Hey baba grill, you lookin' super scrumptious. Would you like to have a drink with me?" He asked while leaning on a wall, dislocating it when he made contact with it. I could smell his doo doo breath from the grass. He was just so tall, like 9'0.

"I-I-I-"

"NO," A voice spoke up from behind me. I turned around, my dress whipping the boy behind me and giving him a concussion. The Walmart bag material cut his face multiple times, making it look like he got into a fight.

The person who spoke was none other than Evan. He glanced down at me and growled before approaching the boy. I whimpered and cartwheeled, summersault, backflip behind Shaniqua. He grabbed the baby blue orbs boy and glared at him.

"Were you flirting with my property?"

"No, also, she's not YOUR property. She's mine."

I didn't know what to do but I knew that this was wrong. I grew into a muscular woman and jojo posed before approaching the two and grabbing them by their hair follicles. "S-s-s-s-s-s-stop! T-t-t-t-t-this i-i-i-i-i-i-isn't y-y-y-y-you! 🥺👉🏻👈🏻"

It didn't matter what I said though, the two still went at it. They hissed, growled, emoted, dueted, sang, and had an intense barking battle.

All of a sudden, they turned to me. They asked me a very important question...

(A/N - AHHHHHYIJCFDTFDHGTYNFGFTGFDFVXDCCFXCVGHYFBV what did they ask???!?! Y/n is in quite the predicament! Let's just say this is a personal experience because I'm just so likeable and kawaii!! 🥰🥰🥰😜😜😜😜😘😘😘😘)