A Delicate Encounter

Murtasim and Meerab's day began with the gentle rays of the morning sun filtering through their bedroom curtains. Meesam, their precious little daughter, was peacefully sleeping in her crib, her chubby cheeks still rosy from a night of sweet dreams. As the sun climbed higher, Meesam's eyes slowly fluttered open, and she let out a soft coo, signaling the start of a new day.

Meerab was the first to wake, and she smiled at her daughter's adorable morning greeting. She gently picked Meesam up, cradling her close and planting tender kisses on her forehead. The little one giggled, delighted by the affectionate attention.

As Meerab got out of bed, Murtasim stirred awake and yawned. "Good morning," he mumbled, rubbing his eyes. "Meri princess kya kar rahi hai?" He asked as he looked over to meesam.

Meerab grinned, showing Meesam to Murtasim. "Abhi abhi uthi hai. Aaj dair se uthi hai bilkul apne baba ki tarah," she said, causing Murtasim to chuckle.

As the morning routine unfolded, Meesam received her usual morning cuddles from murtasim, and Meerab got busy preparing her daughters breakfast.

Murtasim played peek-a-boo with Meesam, making her laugh uncontrollably. He covered his face with his hands and asked, "meesamm!!! Dekho baba kaha hai!Meesam ke baba kaha hai?" He would then uncover his face and yell "Peek a boo!" He continued playing  and during one round of their game he didn't uncover his face. Meesam then took it upon herself to reach out towards his hands and pull them down. "Peek a boo!" He yelled causing meesam and him to break into a fit of laughter.

Meerab then returned to their room with meesams breakfast, a bowl of oatmeal. Meesam was becoming quite the adventurous eater. She was used to drinking milk but also started eating semi solid food now. At dinner when meerab and murtasim would sit to eat, meerab would feed meesam tiny pieces of whatever she was eating herself, hoping that her daughters taste buds would expand. She had become quite the foodie just like her baba.

Meerab was in the living room attached to her room and placed the bowl of oatmeal on the table attached to her daughters high chair, she then went into her room and saw her husband and daughter playing. It was a heartwarming sight, and Meerab couldn't help but feel grateful for her beautiful family.

"Murtasim, meesam ko living room main le aao, usse nashta karwana hai." Said meerab
"Hmm abhi aaya" said murtasim as he grabbed meesam and pretended to make her fly to the living room like she was a little bird. He seated her in the high chair and fit her silicone bib around her neck.
Meerab sat on the couch beside the high chair and paitiently fed meesam. Murtasim sat next to meerab and continued playing peek a boo with his daughter which distracted her. Every time meerab would bring the spoon close to meesams mouth, meesam would turn her head the other way, towards her baba.

Meerab nudged murtasim on the arm pushing him back. "Murtasim nahi karo, meesam ko aaram se khaanay do pehle hi humein bohat dair ho rahi hai, aur tum aur waqt zaya kara rahe ho."
"Dair kyun ho rahi hai? Tum kahi ja rahi ho" asked a confused murtasim

"Haan aaj meesam ko doctor ke paas le ke jaana hai" responded meerab. She then looked towards a smiling meesam and fed her another bite. "Mama ki jaan aaj doctor ke paas jaye gi, Haina?" She said in a baby voice as meesam looked towards her and clapped her tiny little hands.

"D-Doctor ke paas kyun le ke ja rahi ho? Tabiyat to theek hai na iski? Kuch hua hai isse?" asked murtasim as his hand came to meesams forehead to check if she had a temperature.

"Nahi meri jaan bas routine check up hai." explained meerab
"Sach ke rahi ho na? Tumhe pata hai ke Mujhe meesam ki kitni fikr hoti hai."