"Yes!—" he yelped to say.

Jimin got embarrassed because of how quick and loud he was when he said it, but felt relaxed when Taehyung simply smiled and gave him a kiss before handling him with a hug, "I love you." He frowned.

"I love you too."

[JUNGKOOK & SANA]

"I can book another day downstairs if you want. You've been eyeing the view all day."

Sana turned to Jungkook laying down on the bed, "I do like it a lot but I want to go home now." Jungkook cursed at his failed attempt. He stood up and took a sit down next to Sana, as he stared out the window, he said, "how are you feeling?" Sana shrugged.

"My butt doesn't hurt anymore so maybe that means we have to go again before we leave."

Jungkook jolted at the hand down on his lap, "but you said you wouldn't do it ever again with me." He tried to remove the hand on his lap but every time he did, Sana's hand came back fiercer. "C'mon, let's go." And without a second going by, both Jungkook and Sana were on the bed starting their long night early.

[YOONGI, HOSEOK, & HANNI]

Leaning on the shopping cart, Yoongi watched Hoseok and Hanni put things in the cart carelessly and his job was to put some of the things back and put the things they actually did need in the cart.

"Babe, Hanni wants cereal but can't decide which one she wants." Yoongi rose from his leaning position and walked to the front of the cart where Hoseok and Hanni stood. "What'd you like?" He said while looking at all the options.

Hanni shrugged, walking around the aisle to take a look at all the cereal boxes. "Can we get the loops?" She pointed and with two nods she took the box and placed it inside the cart, happily, she moved back to Hoseok's side where she originally was.

Yoongi smiled liking the fact that they're growing a bond together since Hanni used to take his side all the time. He patted Hoseok's shoulder and moved to handling the cart again. "Oh! Can we get cake! I want some cake! Please!" Hanni pleaded to Yoongi since he made most of the decision making.

He didn't say anything but he already knew his set answer. Taking the essentials from the rows, Yoongi silently nodded in agreement and heard Hanni squeal in happiness. As she took Hoseok's hands to direct him to the dessert area, she yelled, "c'mon, Hoseok! Thanks, Yoongi!" And soon enough, they were gone leaving Yoongi to take care of the rest of the groceries alone.

Though he didn't mind it, Yoongi liked when Hoseok and Hanni were with him picking out things they didn't need while he placed them back. He thought it was funny.

~•••~

"See, what'd I tell you? She has us wrapped around her finger!"

Yoongi rolled his eyes with a grin, "no, she has you wrapped around her finger. I keep my ground." He corrected which Hoseok showed he disagreed by shaking his head. "You let her get three bags of chips because she couldn't pick which one she wanted."

He didn't say anything to try rebuttal, Yoongi only sat on the seat watching Hoseok unpack the groceries and put them in their places in the kitchen.

He listens to the mix of Hoseok's soft mumbling and Hanni's loud voice she used to act out a scene she had been creating with the help of his and Hoseok's.

When Hoseok finishes his task, he takes a seat next to him and places his hand over Yoongi's, "do you still feel as if we're going too fast?" He whispered watching for hints of discomfort but to his surprise, Yoongi shook his head, "I like the way we're living."