"I love you most," She replied as she turned, but he was already too far to hear her. She could feel her eyes burn with fresh tears. But she was so tired of crying all the time. She just wished it would stop. She needed to get a grip. She was about to race. Leah put on her gear and sat down in the car as the track was cleared and the lights turned on.

"It's lights out and away we go!" The tires screeched as the vehicles took off at a rapid pace. Leah kept the lead as she stayed away from Max and Fernando leaving the two to battle for second place.

"Leah, so there is an issue with your water, we think it wasn't put on correctly, there are a few new people in the pit crew, so you will have no water this race," Isabella informed her. Leah wanted to laugh but didn't even have the energy to at this point. "Radio check?"

"All good," Leah radioed back in.

"Okay, you weren't answering so I was worried," Isabella added. She looked over at Cassidy and turned off her radio. "Is she okay? She's been off this entire weekend."

"Just give her some time, Iz, she's having a rough time recently," Cassidy urged her.

"So what songs have you been listening to recently Leah?" Isabella tried to distract her instead. Leah always drove better when she had to focus on many things at once.

"Are you trying to distract me right now?" Leah asked as she took a sharp corner. Leah was always tense during the Monaco race. She always hated how close the roads were and the corners were so sharp she could brake her car in half if she hit one wrong. 

"Maybe," Isabella chuckled a bit. "Box, box, box."

"What's my gap to Max?" Leah asked as she came around the nineteenth turn.

"8.103 seconds and closing," Isabella told her. Leah let out a long breath thinking that if she pitted now she would be able to get new tires. "Box, box."

"Got it," Leah veered off as she got her tires changed. She was anxious to get back out so when they got her tires on in a fast time she took off. She was back out onto the track, but barely. She was just in front of Max.

"Oh, what was that?" John asked as the footage pulled up of Leah leaving her pit stop and then a flag being waved. "It seems that Leah Guessey is getting a five-second penalty for speeding in the pit lane."

"She hasn't been having the best weekend here in Monaco, many think that maybe she's sick with something," Ted added. Max overtook Leah just as they went past turn two. Fernando came forward and tried to overtake her on turn four, but she was able to block him.

"You have a five-second penalty which you will serve after the race," Isabella explained. Leah thought for a moment. She couldn't have heard her right.

"What?"

"You have a five-second penalty that you will serve after the race, so we need you to give it your all," Isabella told her again as Cassidy just sat down and shook her head. Christian was throwing his hand around as he yelled at the men around him. He wasn't angry at any of them, just in general.

"Are you fucking kidding me, I wasn't even going that fast, I was going slower than Lewis and Carlos have gone in the pit lane, this is so fucking stupid," She gripped her wheel and blocked Fernando once again as she caught up to Max. "How many positions am I going to lose right as of right now?"

"You will drop down to P6," Isabella radioed as she shook her head.

"Fuck!" Leah yelled as she picked up her pace. "What's my time to Max?"

"4.291 seconds," She explained. "You have two laps left, we need you to-."

"Give it my fucking all! That's all I have left to give! I give everything at every fucking race! This is shit, what the fuck." Leah shook her head as she drove faster and faster around the corners.