Barbie [ F ]

🩷🌸🎀

🩷🌸🎀

"Hyungie! Hyungie!" Jungkook called, while he was running towards the closed study, where the older was occupied by a meeting.

Jungkook didn't bother to knock and ran into the room, missing that Taehyung was in the middle of the meeting, as he walked with quick and excited steps in front of his boyfriend, who looked up with a questioning smile on his lips.

"We have to go to the cinema tonight!" Jungkook spoke quickly with his big eyes shining in joy and childlike excitement.

"And why do we have to go, especially tonight?" Taehyung asked, not willing to burst his baby's bubble of joy, in telling him that he was actually really busy.

"Didn't you know? Barbie is out now and I have to watch it, actually we have to watch it, tonight." Jungkook reasoned, hands gesturing wildly in the air, smile as big as ever, reaching his ears.

"Darling, I'm not a big fan of Barbie.." Taehyung spoke and watched how the younger's smile dimmed instantly, eyes loosing some of their shine as he tried to mask it with a smaller smile.

"But I love Barbie. And you love me, so you have to go with me, please.." Jungkook argued, stepping closer, until he was standing in between the older's spread legs, placing his hands on his board shoulders, blinking cutely with his eyes, giving him his most convincing puppy eyes.

"At what time are we planing to leave, then?"

Jungkook's smile immediately got bigger again, bunny like teeth on full display, a happy squeal left his parted lips, as he fell into the older's arms, sitting down on his lap.

"You are the fucking best, Taehyungie Hyungie Hyung!! And we have to leave at 8pm." Jungkook mumbled against his neck, still not noticing the men and women in the still active zoom call, since he was facing them with his back.

"Love, that's in half an hour. I am in the middle of a meeting, there's no way I can end it halfway through." Taehyung finally made the younger notice, that they weren't alone.

A heavy blush spread all over the younger's face and the tip of his ears, as he turned around, seeing the older's employees bowing their heads and waving at him, which he of course returned, even when shyer.

"Look, Angel. Try to find another time or even day, because I won't be able to stop the meeting here.." Taehyung gained the younger's attention again, who faced him with a sad pout on his pink lips, but he didn't want to argue with the older, so he just nodded and made a move to get off his lap.

"Mr. Kim, we actually went through every important point of today's meeting, the conclusion is left, only, so if you want, then we can end the meeting here and start where we stopped tomorrow morning." One of the women spoke up, making Jungkook turn around again and face them again, smiling softly, showing a thumbs up.