- Want - [ M ]

🐰🐯

🐰🐯

[please comment if you want it makes me really happy to read through your thoughts]

Jungkook was sitting in their shared room, dressed in black boxers and an oversized white see through shirt, fluffy socks on his feet, as he fiddled with his fingers, thinking if he should disturb the older who was most probably in his study room, doing some extra work. 

The younger had been feeling needy all day long, he tried to distract himself with movies, books, art and games, but nothing seemed to take his mind off the older's big hands slowly roaming over his body, touching every part, while his lips were attached to his milky skin, leaving dark marks of unbearable lust and craving..

The mental  image only, made him moan softly, his own hands moving over his chest, slowly futher down to his exposed smooth thighs, fingers floating over the untouched skin, eyes closed as he imagend those hands with rings decorated fingers would be his boyfriend's, shamelessly moaning softly again.

A deep blush creeped up his cheeks, making him open his eyes and stop touching himself, knowing that the brunette wouldn't approve of that.

So Jungkook decided to get off the bed, walking towards the closed door of the study room Taehyung was sitting in, knocking softly and opening the door after hearing the older call him in, stepping in, not yet meeting the other's curious eyes, before he closed the door behind him. 

Taehyung didn't say anything yet, eyes watching every little move his baby took, taking in the rather revealing attire the younger decided to present himself in, swallowing  hardly as he could see the dangerously small waist through the thin fabric of his own white shirt, leaning back and letting the raventte come closer. 

Once the slightly smaller was standing in front of his sitting self, he finally looked up and met the CEO's darker eyes, blinking innocently and observing how a light smirk formed on his boyfriend's lips. 

"Hey there, beautiful." Taehyung spoke with his voice much deeper then usual, eyes shamelessly checking him out, now that he was much closer, but held himself back from following the bruning urge of touching the sinfully beautiful younger. 

"Hyungie.. I need you." Jungkook said, suddenly feeling overly confident, as he placed his hands on the older's board shoulders and slowly climbed on his lap, with eyes never breaking the eye contact, moaning at the brunette's tongue licking teasingly over his own bottom lips.

Thick and exposed thighs were now straddling the other's lap, appearing more juicy, driving Taehyung closer to his breaking point, but he composed himself, closing his eyes when the younger suddenly leand in and placed a kiss on his sharp jawline, sucking gently. 

"Baby.." Taehyung said lowly, letting chills run down Jungkook's spine, making him flinch lightly, before a rather high pitched moan followed. 

Jungkook moved closer, ass directly on top of the older's blessed lower body, hips slowly moving back and froth, wet warm tongue slowly licking over the older's Adam's apple up to his ear, sucking on the earlobe, before his next words got the older finally breaking.