Good Boy [ M ]

🐰🔥🐯

🐰🔥🐯

||Very very IMPORTANT note at the end of the chapter! Please make sure to read it and participate in the decision making!||
__

Taehyung left a trail of hot kiss along Jungkook's neck, not leaving any marks, simply enjoying the soft skin against his lips and wet tongue.

Jungkook had his arms and legs wrapped around the older's body, breath fanning hotly and uneven against Taehyung's ear, soft whimpers and whines leaving his lips every once in a while, sending the vibration straight to Taehyung's slowly hardening dick.

Jungkook enjoyed the gentle treatment he was receiving, with his mind completely blank and only Taehyung inside, Jungkook gave complete control to the older.

Taehyung of course noticed his baby slipping into that headspace, had seen how big his eyes got and how plain he was in his arms, shivering at every little touch, giving himself to the older.

"Let Hyungie take care of you, like you deserve.." Taehyung whispered lowly and deeply, before slowly getting off of the couch, with his hands placed on Jungkook's ass, keeping him up and against his own body.

Once inside the room, Taehyung kicked the door close with his foot, before he walked towards their big bed and carefully placed his baby in the middle of it, watching how he melted into the sheets.

A soft smile formed on Taehyung's lips, as his eyes roamed over Jungkook's body.

The black oversized shirt he was wearing, slipped over his one shoulder, displaying his beautiful neck and breathtaking collarbones, making Taehyung swallow hardly, lips tingling with the longing to leave mark after mark on the perfect skin.
His legs were bare, except for the tight red Calvins leaving absolutely nothing for the imagination.

Red.

Taehyung's favorite.

Taehyung, who was still dressed in his work clothes, rolled up the sleeves of his white dress shirt, before he leaned down and gently took Jungkook's jaw between his fingers and made him meet his eyes, as he leaned down and connected their lips into a deep and slightly messy kiss.

Jungkook moaned softly against Taehyung's lips, which resulted in their tongues breaking into a fight of passion, love and pure lust, leaving them breathless.

Taehyung's hands wandered from the younger's jaw further down to his waist, squeezing there twice, before they kept going south, until they reached Jungkook's thighs, which made Taehyung feel goosebumps raising on Jungkook's skin, getting a groan out off himself.