i don't get it

I was cleaning out my dresser and I have this one drawer on the bottom right that's just jeans, half of them still with tags on them. They were banished away and hidden away because I can't stand wearing them.

I don't understand how people like jeans at all. They're super uncomfortable. Jean shorts are fine, I wear those 90% of the time in the summer, but once it's too cold for jean shorts, you won't see me in denim again until shorts can be worn again.

I don't even really know how to explain why jeans are so bad. They just are. They're super unbreathable and make my legs feel like they're suffocating. They never fit right in the waist. The fabric is like itchy without being itchy. On the off chance I have to wear them, there are holes because I literally can't even tolerate jeans without holes. I also can't tolerate pants that don't stick super close to my leg, so most types of jeans are already intolerable, but the few that are, when I wear them, what I'm thinking about all day is how uncomfortable my pants are. My other pants (sweatpants & specific material leggings)? I'm not obsessing over them all day. Also, putting them on is a pain in the neck compared to most of my other pants.

I don't know how people do it.

I also don't get how people can do yoga leggings. They're also completely unbearable. The fabric is just gross on my legs and they aren't soft or comfortable at all. Also, they stretch in a very specific way that's uncomfortable but I don't know how to describe it. Like, I am super picky with my leggings and if they don't feel a certain way when I'm holding them, I'm not wearing them.

What I do like is most sweatpants and when I find the right texture leggings. Both of those are so good. My mom gets mad at me for it though because she says sweatpants aren't presentable enough or something and I only have like one pair of leggings that I like and one pair of sweatpants that I can wear with any of my shirts.

Speaking of shirts, I hate long sleeves, I hate tank tops, I hate sweatshirts, I hate any sort of long sleeve except for my jacket. I hate those thin silky shirts, I hate the feeling of shirts clinging to you, I hate fitted shirts.

There's a reason that 90% of my shirts are either girly girl or simply southern shirts, they're what's comfy. I looked it up and it's called relaxed fit? That's what's comfy.