Celebration/Victory Party

Start from the beginning

"Thank you."

Once inside Lena was standing at Kara's side. A doctor was positioned between Kara's propped up legs and Alex was standing in the corner with an anxious face.

"Zen. Hey." Kara voice was weak. "Any minute now."

"She said she wouldn't start pushing until you were in here." Lena said with a small smile.

My eyes watered and I moved to Kara's free side. I held her hand for support and everything went by in a blur. It's definitely a different experience when your not the one giving birth. Another 10 to 15 minutes tiny screams filled the room. Strong warrior screams.

Kara let go of my hand and I felt the blood rushing to my fingers again. "Great job Kara. You delivered a healthy baby boy into this world."

The doctor placed my boy in Kara's arms and I saw him for the first time. Full head of a brown hair, olive skin and a nose that matched Kara's. He's beautiful. One thing I did notice was no tail.

After he had absorbed all the nutrients from the placenta I cut the umbilical cord and gave him his first bath. He was calm in the water, he even managed to give me a little smile.

I looked over my shoulder, Kara had fallen asleep and the room was empty. Leaving the 3 of us to ourselves. I sat on the rocking chair and rocked my baby to sleep.

The door slowly opened. Ruby popped her head in.

"Hey, can we come in?" She whispered when she noticed Kara was asleep.

I nodded and smiled. Both her and Skyler walked in slowly.

"Hey baby, wanna meet your brother."

He waddled over and I tilted the baby slightly so he could see him. He mumbled something and handed his brother his toy car. I smiled so big that my cheeks hurt.

"He's so cute." Ruby whispered. "Have you two picked out a name yet?"

"Yes we have." Kara said with a smile.

I walked over to her and placed him in her arms.

"I'd like to introduce you to Anderson Jor-el Dragonwood." The blonde looked at me with an even bigger smile.

I was taken aback, we agreed on Jor-el. After her father. She never mentioned Anderson as a candidate. In all honesty, I loved it.

2 Weeks Later

I walked into Mon-el's new bar with my oldest.

"Oh, hey! There she is." Mom-el said. "Our hero! Queen Zenara."

Everyone was here. Even the hero's from Barry's universe were here. They all cheered as I walked in. They were all congratulating me and thanking me. I felt emotions but I couldn't pinpoint which ones.

Ruby ran up to me and hugged me. "Hey Zen." She then took my oldest in her arms. "I'll take him. Thank you."

She ran off. She loves the boys but I know she gets nervous around the youngest. She's afraid of hurting him, she once mentioned.

"I know you claim not to be a hero but you saved this world from Rhea. And you brought me back to life. Zen. Your a hero. Your my hero." Kara said with our son in her arms. He was chewing on his fingers.

"Please. I'm no hero."

"Zen. It's been a while." Sam said with a smile as we embraced.

"We'll have to train again soon." I smiled back.

No matter what happened, Sam, Ruby and I were still close. Even after training Ruby without her mother's permission. She was upset yes but thanked me for preparing her daughter. Now the 3 of us train together every now and then. Sam wants to get stronger, eventually she want to merge with Reign and become one. I think that's a fantastic goal. Weather it could be reached or not, it is a good goal and a big motivator.