hanbin's attempt at a confrontation

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

the rest of the day was spent in silence for mostly everybody. they each went to their respective classes, which wasn't many for the rest of that day, and the group of eight didn't necessarily see each other for the remainder of the school day - besides the occasional passing each other in the halls, which consisted of a small wave before they parted ways.

it felt... weird. to all of them. it was obvious they were all sort of ignoring each other after what had happened earlier. there was always playful bickering, somebody sneaking out of class to visit the other or seeing each other in the halls and getting yelled at by a teacher to go back to class. but after lunch, there was nothing.

by the time the day had ended, very little contact had been made. everybody went home, nobody texted in the groupchat about how much their classes sucked like usual. it was quiet, and they all hated it, but nobody did anything about it because the atmosphere didn't call for it.

hanbin knew it was probably what everybody needed at the moment, especially matthew, but it still made him feel awful. it felt like it was his fault.

he's currently laying in his bed, face buried into his pillow with music blasting into his ears, attempting to fall asleep while warding off any thoughts about earlier.

it's not working.

he can't help but think about it, because it's all so fresh in his mind.

his phone is almost calling to him, because it's right next to him, and he could easily text somebody to try and get things cleared up for him - namely matthew or gyuvin. but he didn't necessarily want to bother matthew, so gyuvin was his best bet. and he couldn't stand the idea of laying around just simply thinking for the rest of the day.

[ binbinbin / vincentvangyu ]

binbinbin vincent

binbinbin hi

binbinbin i wanted to ask u about earlier

binbinbin did you like

binbinbin hear anything?

binbinbin when you were there?

vincentvangyu uh

vincentvangyu yea

binbinbin you did?

vincentvangyu is that not what i just said

binbinbin damn sorry

vincentvangyu i just kind of don't wanna tell you

binbinbin BITCH

binbinbin why not

binbinbin do u want me to die

binbinbin bc that's what's happening to me rn

vincentvangyu i'm sorry

vincentvangyu i just don't want to

vincentvangyu like