Pretty little mouth ♤-D.S

Pairing: Damon Salvatore x reader

Type: Smut

Requested: Yes

Could you do a Damon X Reader (tvd) smut with prompts 3, 7, 9 and 47

Summary: Damon has ignored his girlfriend when a new threat entered the town. She used said the threat to rile her boyfriend up.

Warnings: Smut. Time skips. Hair pulling. Dirty talk(?). Paise kink (ig).

Prompts used:

3. "Could they make you feel this good?"

7. "You better shut that mouth before I put it to work."

9. "Don't cover your mouth, I wanna hear you."

47. "You think you can just run that pretty mouth of yours whenever you want."

*English is my second language. Spelling and grammar will not be 100%*

kinda like this one....

Damon had been busy the last few days, plotting the downfall of the Mikaelson siblings. And Y/N was fed up, she was frustrated with her boyfriend. So she came up with a little something that would get the vampire's attention. And using one of the Mikaelsons was just the cherry on top.

Damon was fuming, his eyes trained on his girl. His eyes narrowed when the Mikaelson brother took hold of Y/N's hand and led her to the dance floor. The man had snaked one of his arms around the girl's waist, pulling her slightly closer. Damon's grip on the glass got bruisingly tight, his ears picking up on his girlfriend's soft giggle at the action.

Y/N knew the effect she had on the vampire. But she wasn't about to stop, he left her untouched for so long, and she was going to have fun with this opportunity. Her eyes caught Damon's, and she smiled at him before turning her attention back to the Mikaelson in front of her. Swaying slowly from side to side she leaned her head on his shoulder, closing her eyes as she let out a soft sigh. Her eyes snapped open when she felt a chuckle rumble through the brother's chest. "Your boyfriend is not fond of me nor my siblings, but right now he looks like he's ready to murder me."

Y/N rolled her eyes, pulling back slightly. "Well, that's his problem." She stood on the tips of her feet, placing a kiss on the Mikaelson's cheek. "Thanks for the dance." She uttered, looking up at him through her lashes. He grinned before it turned into a smirk. "Good luck." He whispered, placing a kiss on her hand before turning on his heels, and walking in the opposite direction. Y/N smiled to herself when she felt Damon's presence behind her.

"Let's go, princess." His breath was hot against her ear, hands on her hips giving them a squeeze. Y/N turned around to face the male, eyes big portraying innocence, she placed her hands on his chest. "But D, the night had barely just begun." She tilted her head to the side, her lip caught between her teeth. "Oh, baby you have no idea what have gotten yourself into." His voice was low, hands on her waist pulling her closer. Over her head he made eye contact with the Mikaelson brother, glaring at him. "We are leaving now." He hissed out.

Now she found herself under Damon, her hands being held by one of his. His knee was between her legs as he sucked on her skin, leaving behind dark marks. Y/N whined when he placed his free hand on the hip, pushing her down against the bed keeping her from grinding against his thigh. "Not yet princess. You've been naughty, now you'll take what I give you and wait." His lips returned to her body, tongue drawing patterns on her skin. "Bet he'd give me what I want." She knew she knew very well how much her words affected him. Damon stopped his assault, head lifting so he could see her face.

"What did you say?" She knew he heard her. She shook her head, "I didn't say anything." Her tone was bratty, as much as Damon loved her brattiness her words pissed him off. His hand reached up, hand wrapping around her neck, giving her a warning squeeze. "What the fuck did you say?" His eyes were full of lust and just a hint of jealousy. Y/N wiggled her body under his, her eyes staring at Damon's, her teeth nibbled on her bottom lip, Damon's eyes glancing down. "I said, I bet that he would give me what I want." Her voice was low, eyes never leaving the vampire's face.

"Is that so?" His lips dragged against her skin, his hand squeezing her neck. "Mhhm, bet he could make me cum until I'm shaking." Her eyes were closed nails digging into his hand that held hers. His head snapped up. "You think you can just run that pretty mouth of yours whenever you want." His voice was hushed eyes trained on her face, "Princess, you should know not to tempt me." Y/N smiled up at him, her lips forming a pout. "What are you going to do?" Her voice was teasing. Damon growled down at her. Y/N let out a gasp, her boyfriend had just ripped her dress, his hands letting go of her body, and he sat back eyes scanning over her skin. "Damon." She whined her legs closing around his waist, attempting to pull his body closer. His hands got hold of her legs, fingers pressing into her skin. "Hmmm, maybe he'll let me taste him. Licking his cock, tongue dragging around him." Her eyes were closed, her lips parted her back arched.

Before she could get another word out, she was face down on the bed her ass up, her boyfriend's hand gliding over her back. "You better shut that mouth before I put it to work." His one hand found its way into her hair, using it to pull her up against his body, "Unless that's what the princess wants. For me to use her as I please, fuck her face until her face is wet with tears." He hummed, his nose running up and down the side of her neck. She let out a moan when she felt his teeth scrape her skin. "Tell me princess what do you want?" She let out a yelp as his other hand ran down her body until it came to a stop on her dripping entrance.

"You." Her voice was soft, Damon hummed at her answer. once again he turned her body over, his hand travelling from her face down her body until it stopped at her thigh, his other hand caressing her face. "Would you like me to fuck you? Fill you up with my cock, and have your pretty pussy squeezing me?" At his words, Y/N tried to close her legs. Damon made a sound of disapproval, his other hand also coming down onto her other thigh. "Not so fast pretty girl" before she could blink he pulled her body down the bed, placing her thighs over his shoulders, she could feel his cock rub against her skin. When had he gotten naked? "Princess, I asked you something, you that pretty little mouth of yours while you still have the ability to answer me." breath hit her ear, making her mind fuzzy. "Damon please." She whined moving her hips. "Do you like the idea of me fucking you all silly and dumb, hmm?" Y/N nodded at his question, her hands reaching up to lock around his neck. "Yes, please,"

Damon pushed into her, and a squeak left her mouth before it turned into a very much satisfied moan. "Such a good girl, taking me so well." His pace was fast and deep as if he had to remind her she was his girl. "Could they make you feel this good? Have you all dumb mewling and moaning, leaving such pretty marks on their back?" Her mind was fuzzy, sounds spilling from her lips before she could even attempt to stop them, at his words her cheeks felt hotter, but all she could do was shake her head letting out louder moans. "That's a good girl letting everyone know how good you're feeling, all stuffed." Whether it was just to make her moan louder or to feed his poor ego, Y/N did not know. Her legs tightened around his waist in an attempt to get him deeper. her head was thrown back, her neck exposed and not marked enough. Damon groaned against her when her muscles squeezed his cock, teeth nipping at her neck, dragging them down her skin.

Y/N's body was shaking, the vampire had given her four orgasms and was still not done, he lazily lifted his head, eyes focusing on her face the way her eyes screwed shut at the intense feeling, hand covering her mouth in hopes of being quiet, although there was no reason for her to be quiet. Small whimpers escaped the barrier, body jolting with each thrust. "Don't cover your mouth, I wanna hear you." He could feel the exhaustion raiding from her body, "Just one more princess." he lightly nipped at her ear, Y/N shook her head mumbling something. Damon moved one of his hands to remove her own. "said I wanna hear you, hear those pretty sounds." Eyes staring into her own, she had tears running down her face, and Damon sped up once more. The girl let out a string of sounds her body bouncing in time with his thrusts. Her body soon tensed as her fifth orgasm ripped through. Damon stilled before pulling out, gathering her in his arms, and taking her to the bathroom to get her cleaned.

Damon pulled the girl closer feeling her cuddling up to him. "Sorry for ignoring you, but a Mikaelson, really?" Y/N hummed "He's hot though." Damon scoffed, "But only you can make me feel this good." Damon smirked before placing a kiss on her head. "Good to know."