So what are we?

Hawks pov: (bet you didn't expect this.)

I wake up on my couch with something warm on my chest I look down and see a green fluff connected to izukus adorable face. I run my hands through his soft but slightly curly hair while smiling softly at nothing in particular. I feel him start to move around on my chest and then he lifts his body off mine but getting stopped by my wing which I move out of the way for him to get up. He yawns cutely and sits next to me after I sat up. He looks in his bag likely for his phone, he checks the time which I also look at from over his shoulder. It's only been an hour and a half but he has at least 20 notifications from his family asking where he is and if he's ok. He responds to each of them saying that he ran into me and we ended up hanging out which is mostly the truth, he closes his phone and puts it back where it was before asking me a question that I assumed would be asked. "So what are we? We're obviously more then friends I mean we just kissed." He asks before stating what happened earlier. "Well... would you like to be my boyfriend?" I ask before cringing at how I said that, what if he says no what if- he chuckles slightly and looking me in the eyes. "I'd love to be your boyfriend." He replies with nothing but kindness in his eyes. After hearing his response I gently press my lips on his again and we share a tender kiss for a moment before pulling apart leaving a slightly cold pain in my chest where he was laying before in his sleep. My feathers stands up and stretches quickly and turns to face me. "do you want to go out for a walk together?" He asks looking at me while I'm still lounging on the couch, I stand up and ruffle my wings slightly. "Sure let's go." I answer and flash a soft smile at the adorable boy infront of me. I make a motion to grab his hand which he accepts placing his hand In mine carefully. We go onto the balcony and I lift him into my arms to fly to the perfect spot. He holds onto my jacket but doesn't close his eyes as I'm not going as fast as I usually fly so he can admire the city from a Birds Eye view. I see the beach I wanted to bring us to and am a little upset at the amount of garbage but seeing it gave me an idea (hawks is going to get deku to clear the beach instead since allmight doesn't show up yet) maybe I can get izuku to clean the beach as strength training and community service, I think it's a god idea but I'll ask recovery girl before I suggest it to feathers. I land on a relatively clear part of the beach and set him down carefully. "How did you find this place I've only seen the trash covered bit?" He asks me while looking at the area in awe of its beauty. "I feel like you forgot I can fly above the garbage." I state ruffling his hair playfully as he looks at me confused for a second. His face flushes slightly in embarrassment but he leans into my touch subconsciously which I find adorable. We stay like this for another minute or so before connecting hands again and walking closer to the crystal clear water. We sit on the sand still holding hands while looking into each others eyes slowly closing the gap between ourselves with each passing moment, once our foreheads touch I press our lips together softly feeling his slightly chapped lips on mine we part and just relax while looking into the water. Izuku then let's go of my hard leaving a sense of longing in my chest before I feel a cold splash of water land on my neck and chest, I look over at him suddenly and see him with his hands in a cupped position. He throws more water onto me this time landing it I'm my hair.  I grin and begin to run over to him preparing to splash him back, I can't let him get away with that. He starts running away with a playful expression on his face, I grab some water and run after him throwing it at his fluffy green hair which it hits spot on. He shrieks probably because he didn't expect the attack and he turns around which is a mistake as it gives me time to catch up to him. I put half of my wing in the water and fling it at him, it looks like a wall of water just crashed into him, he falls over and lands on his butt in the water stirring up the sand. He makes an adorable pouty face and huffs crossing his arms and looking away from me, I go over to where he is now sitting and pick him up the way a parent picks up a toddler which makes him huff again but chuckle a little, he presses is face into the crook of my neck and lets out a deep breath I walk us back onto the dry sand and shake off my wings before taking to the sky returning to my apartment so we can get dried off and change out of the wet clothes that are getting slightly cold from the air mixing with cold water. Once I get to the balcony I let go of izuku with one hand and open the glass door I walk in and close the door without looking at anything except the boy in my arms, he isn't sleeping but he is probably falling asleep I don't want to change him that's just weird so I'll just get him some dry clothes and make some food for us, now that I think about it it's not event that late with the clock only showing the number two as the hour. I enter my bedroom and place feathers on the bed gently and look in my closet to find something that might fit him, the best I have is a shirt that will definitely be big on him but there are a pair of pants that might fit if tightened. I nudge his shoulder to get his attention which he responds to by opening his eyes and yawning. "Why don't you change into this I'll make some food after." I state, he nods and grabs the clothes I placed on the bed heading towards the bathroom connected to my room. As soon as the door closes I start looking in my closet for something I can wear, I decide on a pair of black sweatpants and a loose white shirt since it's not like I have any hero work for the rest of today. I take off my now damp clothes and put the sweats on quickly, I hear the door open before I put my shirt on and when i finish putting it on I see izuku standing in the doorway with a slightly red face looking at me. I laugh and walk over to him and plant a quick kiss on his forehead which seems to bring him back to earth since he shakes his head softly. I walk to the bedroom door with izuku right on my heels and I go to the kitchen to make some food, I think for a minute but ultimately decide on making soba since it's quick and simple for me.

1292 words. That's all for this chapter and I just need to say thanks for 3k reads I never thought I'd get this many and I'm really grateful to everyone that comments and votes. Please feel free to give suggestions if you have any there is a large chance I'll use the suggestion. But anyways have a great day/night!