Training and a new friend

I fall on my back hardly and roll out of the way to avoid my attackers weapon, I use my hand to push myself up and using one leg I swipe at their leg to knock them over. Though my attack failed I manage to punch the back of their neck which makes them fall on the floor next to me, I hold their neck down and sit on their back to show that I won. (I'm not good at fight scenes sorry) I get off of aizawas back and help him up and expect for another spar to commence when I'm already tired. But instead aizawa pats my head. "You did good kid, first time you beat me so far." He praises me which gets me excited. "I think that's enough for today it's only day one and we haven't stopped since lunch." He states which is indicating that I can leave not. "Who am I training with tomorrow?" I question, he said I would train with another person every day at the start of training. "Recovery girl is next to give you a break before hawks I can tell you this much, his training will be difficult." He answers showing an apologetic but still mischievous grin near the end. "Ok well I'll see you on Tuesday then!" I wave goodbye as I say this and head back home leaving the UA fields. I learned a lot today considering it was less than half a day of training, but if I learn too quick I might have to spar more often and if that happens I'll definitely go home black and blue then my parents will question it, I do plan on telling them but maybe after dinner I don't want kachan to be jealous, well if he brings up me knowing a UA teacher I might not be able to stop myself from rambling. I hop on the bus and take a seat near the back which happens to be the only available seat on the bus today, I sit down next to a man who looks to be around tomuras age. He has black spikes hair and pretty blue eyes, he also has purple burn scars all over his face and arms. I think he noticed me looking at him which makes me feel embarrassed but we end up starting to talk to each other. "So why are you staring at me?" The black haired man asks sounding slightly suspicious. "I'm so sorry I was just wondering about your scars." I reply honestly and trying not to sound rude. He chuckles at my response which makes my face flush in embarrassment. "It's the side effect of my quirk if your that curious." He stated making me look him in the eyes. "Oh um- I'm sorry." I say not knowing how to respond to that sort of thing. "It's not your fault greenie." He says chuckling a little. "That's not my name." I mumble thinking he wouldn't hear. "Then what is your name greenie." He uses the obnoxious nickname again to pester me. "Izuku midoriya." I tell the man my name quickly before realizing how bad it is to just tell that to a stranger. "I go by Dabi." He says to me, I guess we're acquainted well enough now to not be called strangers. "If you don't mind me asking you said you go by Dabi, wouldn't that mean it's not your real name?" I ask a little suspicious of the scarred man next to me. "I'm trying to forget my old life and start over, part of that includes changing my name I'm just using Dabi until I legally change it." It sounds a little strange but I decide to trust him for now, like some people say guilty till proven innocent, I can't know for sure that this is the truth but if it isn't maybe I can get to know him and learn the truth. "You want to share numbers?" He asks me quieter then his normal voice. "Oh, sure that would be nice." I state and grab my phone from my pocket. He shows me his number which I type into my phone and text just to make sure I got it right, once we're sure we have the right number we make a contact for each other and shortly after we arrive at his stop which isn't too far from mine. I wait in an uncomfortable silence for the next three stops before getting off at mine and walking to my apartment building which is about a kilometre away. Once I enter the lobby I see my dad walking out of the elevator, he sees me and smiles waving for me to come over. "Inko was starting to get worried and sent me to go find you." He says as we walk back into the elevator together. We chat about random things and get to know each other better I also learn that tomura was found by my dad under a bridge after his quirk activated and sadly killed his family. My father seems ready to hear me hate on my brother for an accident but when I tell him that I don't blame tomura he looks a little surprised but smiles warmly and mutters something about me being just like my mother. The elevator opens and instead of going back to our apartment we go to the Bakugous apartment. We enter and I'm instantly crushed in auntie mitsukis hug. "Izuku it's been so long!" He excitedly states letting me out of the bone crushing hug she locked me in. "Old hag leave Izuku alone." Kachan states trying not to shout in the house so he doesn't get in trouble. I look for my mom who isn't in the room at the moment but I notice tomura who is wearing gloves that cover 2 of his fingers, maybe it has to do with his quirk. Aunt mitsuki moves out of the way and goes to talk to mom while uncle masaru talks to dad, kachan and tomura are sitting on the couch but not talking, I do want to get to know my brother better so I sit down in between them.

We started talking the 3 of us and I learn that tomuras quirk is called decay, if he touches something with all 5 fingers it decays and turns into dust. "I think that's awesome tomu!" I say not realizing I called him a nickname. His face gets red with embarrassment and he looks away from us, I realize what I called him and start apologizing over and over. "I'm so sorry I shouldn't have said that did it make you upset I wont do it again I swear." I continue to apologize and kachan lightly smacks the back of my head to get my attention. "He's going to get annoyed if you keep doing that." He states calmly, I nod my head and tomura mumbles something very quietly but loud enough that I could still hear. "I don't mind you calling me that." He said. "Boys get to the table food is ready." I hear auntie mitsuki say which makes kachan mad. "OH SHUT UP YOU OLD HAG!" He yells back at her which was not a great idea. "KATSUKI BAKUGOU YOU COME HERE RIGHT NOW WITHOUT ME HAVING TO ASK AGAIN YOU UNGRATEFUL BRAT!" She returns his yell, like mother like son am I right.

1246 words. Don't worry next chapter will have some more hawksdeku fluff. Anyway have a nice day/night!