Kacchan stop!

Hello yes I'm alive I've just been busy and I'm sorry for not posting anything.

3rd pov:

It was another sunny warm Monday in Musutafu and a fluffy green haired boy was sleeping peacefully until his obnoxiously loud alarm blared in his ear causing the greenette to jump out of bed. "I guess it's time to get ready for school." He monotonously said before letting out an adorable yawn. The boy packs his bright yellow bag and wears his singed junior high uniform and brushing his teeth quickly. The boy rushes out the door and makes his way to the local cafe to get a muffin for on the half an hour trek to school.

They were out of plain chocolate chip muffins so the greenette got a blueberry muffin not noticing the large figure walking up beside him. "That will be ¥750 sir." The cashier politely said while the greenette scavanged his wallet to find the extra ¥50. When he found it he handed it to the lady and wished her a nice day turning and walking away before softly bumping into the large man knocking himself over but saving the muffin. "Are you alright kid?" The man said in a familiar voice that the small boy couldn't remember. "I'm fine sir thank you for your concern but it was my fault." The greenette politely apologized.

Deku pov:

After apologizing to the man I leave the shop and start making my way to school or as I like to call it hell.

I'm close to the school now and can hear the bell meaning I'm late, I start to sprint as fast as my skinny legs can go and I make it to class a minute late. "And that's a period of after school detention for being late." The teacher lazily said while the class began to laugh. I nod me head and walk past kacchan to get to my desk which is yet again covered in graffiti and adorn with vases of red spider lilys and suicide notes. I've learned to ignore it and just place the vase on the ground next to my desk, I leave the graffiti as I will get more anyways and have to clean it for my unfairly caused detention.

Life as a quirkless teenager is probably the most difficult thing anyone can go through now a days since quirkless people are more rare than anything by now, most quirkless people are over 50 and are from older day and age. Those that are born quirkless are normally abandoned and abused by the time they find out and commit suicide by age 10, I'm one of the few quirkless people who have made it past the age of 10 which makes my class even more hard on me.

I enter the detention room and am greeted by an empty room. "Good your here midoriya,  just clean your desk and leave I don't want you in this school longer than you need to be." The headmaster said with an annoyed voice. "Yes sir." I monotonously respond while exiting the empty classroom. As I walk into my class with the sponge and water I see more graffiti then ever before, I wash it off and after 30 long minutes it's finally gone, I leave the school just to get dragged into an alleyway nearby. I get slapped hard on the cheek and knocked to the floor roughly. "You kept us waiting useless nerd." Kacchans friend said with venom lacing his voice. "Damn deku we nearly left without you getting your beating." Kacchan stated angrily. "Let's just hurry it up and go to the arcade." His other friend said getting a nod from kacchan. "Just don't tell me what to do extra." He said with explosions popping in his hands. "KACCHAN PLEASE STOP!"

"You so worthless deku you should just take a swan dive off the roof of the building." Kacchan said before he punched me in the cheek while an explosion is being set off there causing me immense pain and making a large burn mark, I fall to the floor and his friends start kicking me and using their quirks while kacchan uses explosions on me. It's really painful and I can feel myself losing consciousness slowly. Kacchan stops his friends and delivers one final blow before walking off laughing and talking about going to UA, with how they act I doubt they can even get into Gen-ed class and yet they call me delusional, there are ways to get into the hero course other then the enteracne exam I can try for Gen-ed and use the sports festival to get into the hero course. I keep thinking of ways to get into the hero course and achieve my goals but after all the abuse I go through at school I start to doubt myself and my abilities I mean I get bad grades and am very weak, though the bad grades are because the teachers just hate me over my quirklessness which I guess is my fault for existing... maybe I should just give up on my dreams, the beatings might not be as bad and maybe I'll be left alone more often which would be a nice yet lonely change or maybe... no I shouldn't think like that I refuse to take a swan dive like kachan said to.

I see the sky from where I am but it's painful to move, despite the pain I roll onto my back allowing myself to see the beautiful clear sky and fluffy white clouds rolling past above the alleyway I'm stuck in. "Maybe I'll feel better if I fall unconscious." I mutter softly while staring at the clear sky, suddenly I hear a crash nearby, I can't turn my head but can assume the crash is a villain attack they are quite common. I start to lose sight but not before I see a red feather that i can only assume belongs to the number four hero hawks, right before completely losing consciousness I could have sworn I hear a familiar voice cursing themselves quite loudly. 

{1024 words not including this}